Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kazekage's office building....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Charka : 22564

Kazekage's office building.... Empty
PostSubject: Kazekage's office building....   Kazekage's office building.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:21 pm

It's pretty much the bulfing you see many times in the naruto series..
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's office building....   Kazekage's office building.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Zozo reached the bulding, with his high speed movement, he thought he came first, but as he walked around the bulfing finally reaching teh Kazekage's door , the three anbu's where already there, Zozo had never been the speedy one after all.. damnit!
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's office building....   Kazekage's office building.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:25 pm

they all had the same smile, but seing that they had masks on, they're smiles looked the same, so Zozo couldn't tell really. but he was picturing them having a big smile, cuz they outran teh possible future raikage......
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's office building....   Kazekage's office building.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Zozo stood infront of the door, he was nervous, also he had regrets of letting Josipa, but he had to now show any emotions, thats one of teh Ninja rules...... he oppened the door, and stepped in to teh kazekage
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's office building....   Kazekage's office building.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:31 pm

After a long talk with the Kaze kage, Zozo stepped out to the waiting Anbu's, he sighted happpily, and sat down, the Kazekage had accepted his apology, now he could concentrate on becoming raikage, due to time, they had to leave The village right away, everyone one of thjem jumped put the window, and left the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's office building....   Kazekage's office building.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazekage's office building....
Page 1 of 1