Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yamakages Main Building

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

Charka : 23630

Yamakages Main Building Empty
PostSubject: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:09 am

<Don't be so full of yourself Sori, as you said to Abasia, you are last to be picked>
Sori had walked within the great halls, and followed signposts that led to an area with on chair
"Heh but im also the only one to be picked"
He laughed as he awaited someone special to come
<Only in this village fool, other applicants around the villages are being seen to aswell!>
"Aww i forgot about that" Sori scratched his head
"Looks like Abasia won't get paid soon"
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Before Sori knew it, he was sitting in the chair, he decided not to wear the normal robes, but stuck to what he had on already
"Hahah, i can't belive it, me the new Yamakage"
Sori spun around on his chair
"Now sir its time for business" A large stack of papers fell infront of him
"Ahhh crap" Sori beagn working
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:45 pm

After about 4 hours, it was 3 pm
"Okay im saying lets take a break, my hand is nearly dead" Sori complianed
Then he was able to get to know the members that would be working for him
"Yosh, you all feel refreshed, because i dont, and let get back"
He slammed his head int the desk.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli Sato
Chunin
Makaveli Sato

Charka : 907

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:48 pm

makaveli walked into the building and sat down in a chair

"your the new yamakage?they could have picked someone better...namely me" he said in a disspointed tone

"ahh i'm just messin' wit you, whatssup man, look like you have sum work to do" makaveli said , laughing
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Sori smiled as he looked up
"Tch Makaveli Sato, my younger brother, you think you could do a better job, then me? all your going to do is perv on the seceratrys!"
Sori laughed and got everyone to say hi to him, and all the girls looked at him blushing
"So kid tell me whats on your mind? and yea u can see im now gunna be busy from here on out
so dont go holding up dinner on my account"
Back to top Go down
Makaveli Sato
Chunin
Makaveli Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:55 pm

"yes i could do a better job that you , i know more jutsu, i am stronger, and dammit i look better than you" makaveli looked at the girls, gave a smile, and they fainted "seeee! and whatever , your kage , your never gonna have time to eat" makaveli took out an apple and started eating"so hows your first day so far?"
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Sori laughed "Stronger, better jutsus?.. Im not going to start this again"
He then stamped 5 papers really quickly, "Yeah i won't really be able to eat, but if i can't then you cant!"
Suddenly a ninja takes Makaveli's apple
"Ha! im joking" The ninja laughs and gives it back, rustling Makaveli's hair
"But yeah, seeing as it has been a loong time since the last Kage, i have to pick up on all the paper work , kiss some babies, you know that whole routine"
He broke off, as he quickly relayed a message
"And you young sir, havent you being skipping training recetnly?"
Back to top Go down
Makaveli Sato
Chunin
Makaveli Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:03 pm

"yea i know , and stop rustling my hair, imma tell mom , see who wins that fight mister yamakage...and yea i am enbarking on a project called "mission baby making"so thats why, imma pick back up on it though , sooner or later, i have to get better in taijutsu, theres no point is being able to open the eight gates and not having the skills to finish off someone, and i bet you cant do the eight gates, and it took my whole life to get this far with that training"
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Sori sits back "Ahh yes, you ability to open the inner gates, truly astounded all of us"
He smiled, "However, due to your training of your Gates, your skill in using your Kekki Genkai is that of someone who doesn't know that they have it" He laughed
"Ahh but im not gunna presureise you like dad used to do, personally having a taijutsu master in the family is better"
He then stood up and looked out the window, "Baby making? Now Im gunna tell mom"
He turned and laughed
Back to top Go down
Makaveli Sato
Chunin
Makaveli Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:10 pm

"i have been praticing the kekki genkai too"
makaveli takes a broom and sweeps up all the dust on the floor in one spot, then touches it and makes a black diamond
"and i am just not as good as you at it yet, and yea dad that crazy sonna bitch, i dun like him but whatever...and tell mom, who will she believe, an old man or her little angel"
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Suddenly a large black Diamond rose underneath Makaveli's balls and nearly implaed them
"Hmmm who would she belive?" He laughed at the face Makaveli made
Sori walked out towards the door, "Maka, come with me"
He left for the roof..
Back to top Go down
Makaveli Sato
Chunin
Makaveli Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:18 pm

"um alright"

makaveli followed sori to the roof and when they got there, makaveli looked at the sky
"this is a hella nice view.....but um what you wanted to talk to me about?"

makaveli said , he couldnt look away from the view just yet, and he kept looking around and found his house and the ramen shop
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Sori smiled, the sun was setting in the distance, the clouds were a a light pink/blue colour
"We have lived here, for such a long time, always getting into trouble"
He was now standing next to Makaveli
"Becoming Kage, is such an honour, however, because of the last one, our ties with the other villages arent great"
He then had a serious look on his face
"Reports have come in, something seems to be brewing, and we need all the help we can get"
He pulled out a letter, and handed it to Makaveli
"You've always wanted to stretch your legs, well now here is the chance"
He walked infront of Makaveli
"Makaveli Sato, i now charge you with the mission of delevering this letter to the Hokage of Khonoa, they are a strong nation, and we need them behind us"
He placed his hand on his brother shoulder
"I belive in you"
Sori turned around and walked over the edge...
Back to top Go down
Makaveli Sato
Chunin
Makaveli Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:30 pm

"alright yamakage....brother, i will see you later, tell mom i said hi next time you see her"
with those last words maakaveli jumped down from the roof and started his journey to konoha to deleiver the letter , he opened two gates and took off as fast as he could, and was in the forest before sori could blink twice
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:35 pm

He sat down on his chair
"You think he can do it?" A secratery asked
Sori smiled "Yeah he should be able to handle this, and if not"
He wrapped his arm around the waste of the female secratary
"I may have to punish him!" H laughed, as the secratary blushed and walked back out
"Ahhh still got it!"He smiled as he started on the forms once agian
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

Charka : 27246

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:42 pm

A bird lands in the office

Dear kage

My name is Irou Uchiha I am the Hokage of Konoha and I wanted to me you so I am about come to your village and talk business

Hokage Irou Uchiha
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Spri sat there
"Anything wrong Sori-sama?"
He then smacked his head on the desk
"I just sent my brother for no apparent reason"He laughed, then stood up
"Right ladies and Gentleman, we need a secure town stat, The Hokage is coming, and we need this alliance, so i want everything in preisint order, doulbe the patrols to make sure nothing decides to mess this up!
Everyone saluted and got busy
"Oi also some one sen a message to Makaveli"
Then with a smile Sori got down to business
Back to top Go down
Makaveli Sato
Chunin
Makaveli Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:00 pm

makaveli walked into the office "okay yamakage i gave irou the message, it seemed he wanted the same thing you did, looks like we are staring to repair the state of the great lands, but we cant stop at the hokage...we will need all the kages, i suggest we start to set up a meeting where all the kages can come face to face....oh and whats my payment for the mission?"
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 pm

Sori looked up
"Your Payment?"
He smiled "ah well true it was a mission,"
He broke off, and rummaged through his pockects and pulled out a small 200
"Here you go, now dont spend it all in one place, otherwise i will tell mom!"
He laughed at makavelis expression, of getting harldy any money
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Then a ninja walks up to Sori and hands him an envelop
Sori reads it, then smiles
"Brother, i must go, something urgent, your mission is to make sure all is planned well"
Then Sori disappeard...
Back to top Go down
Makaveli Sato
Chunin
Makaveli Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:31 pm

makaveli looked at his brother as he left "um okay , see ya later"
makaveli then sat in the yamakage chair and laughed, then flirted with the secretary, they then closed the door and had sex for 2 hours stright, he laughed as the office as all messed up , then said "hahahaha wait till brother see this...maybe i should do that mission though"
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:44 am

After his jounrey to Konoha Sori was shaterrd, however, he had to begin work right away
"A life of a Kage eh?" he mumbled to the desk
"Oh and miss" He called out
the secreatary that had done it in his room with his brother came up
"You tell my brother to better dipose of the evidence next time" he lifts a condom
She suddnly blushed
"Oh and for the next 6 missions, no matter what rank they are, he doesnt get paid, and you dont get the next 4 months pay, understand?"
The woman nodded timidly and ran off
Back to top Go down
Makaveli Sato
Chunin
Makaveli Sato

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:24 pm

occ: didnt use a condom lolz

makaveli walked into tha building," hello brother , whats gud today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamakages Main Building   Yamakages Main Building I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamakages Main Building
Page 1 of 1