Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jounin Training ground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Charka : 22564

Jounin Training ground Empty
PostSubject: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Proffesionals have made a trainin ground made for jounin's and stonger only, if a chunin started training herem he would die without a doubt..
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Zozo was training hard today, he was obsessed with getting stronger. thats why he asked two anbu's to help him. they were ti tall guys without a name or origin.. as far as he knew, tey were giving im a hard time, but with his rinnegan he was sure he gave them a harder..
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

Charka : 23630

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Prior to the events in Konoha, Soru came to see the new Raikage, however, he found out that the village was split into 2, one set supported Tmack, the other Nasin.
Tmack wasn't around so Sori went to see Nasin who was training
"Yosh, so i hear you might be the new Raikage"
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Zozo jumped back from a explosion made by one of the anbu's, he accidentali punched back and hit sori, cuz he thought he was a anbu... when he looked at who he punched, he immediatly stoped the traiing, and applogized
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Sori mumbled something under his breath
"If you arnet careful, something as trivial might cost you the match"
He laughed then punched Nasin back in the face
Then a serious face came back on
"But i am Sori Sato the Yamakage, you would be wise to not let that happen again" His face was really scary
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Zozo fell back, and and yelled as he was still very immature... sorry sorry Sure sure Sori's face waqs scary, but Zozo's was so puppy face that it would make you cry..
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Sori was wiping the tears of his face, and got on his knees to hug Nasin
"I can't stay mad at you forever"
They both cryed, when Sori stood up and kicked nasin in the bum
"Now train harder, so you win, anyway i have to go so by"
He suddenly dissaperd
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Zozo was left completely amazed, by the stupidness of sori...... he didn't know what to do. thats when he heard teh two anbu's behind him. are we gonna begin again??
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Zozo turned around, and looked at them with his rinnegan, he smiled. and jumped at them making two clones in the sky.. then coming down to attack tehm both, with two clones on both of them, and Zozo touchign them while they are distracted stealing their chakra..
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:52 pm

But teh two Ninja's used a tech Zozo had never seen before. sucking the Clones into a hole in their hand's, and both attacking Zozo at once. Zozo managed to nlock. but the force made him go to his knees. he used that possition to sweep kick them both. and use his earth spike tech. impalking their leg's..... or so he wished
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:55 pm

what he hit was two clones. he was attacked from behind. BUT, he managed to jumpo back. giving him a good position for a attack back.... he used bansho ten'in to draw them nearer, and punched them to the ground.... he won
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:01 pm

The two body's turned into stone, and they sank into ground, thats when two shaking men came forth from their hide. you could tell that tehy had lost alot of chakra. they both smiled
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:03 pm

well. thats what Zozo thoguht, but they wore masks so he couldn't tell, anyway they both bowed and said. it wil be a pelasure having you as our rai kage, Hurley sama, then they disapeared, but Zozo could follow them, they left to the east site of teh field
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Zozo changed back his rinnegan, and did a backflip landing on a branch in a tree, and frrom ther he jumped around getting back to kumo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training ground   Jounin Training ground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jounin Training ground
Page 1 of 1