Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha Ninja training area

Go down 
+7
Hanzo
Takashi Sorno
tmack
Leon Bondzi
Hollis
Nishi
Irou Uchiha
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

Charka : 27246

Konoha Ninja training area Empty
PostSubject: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:55 am

This the training spot where ninjas can train
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:36 am

Irou comes to the training spot ready for battle

Lets do this
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:46 am

Irou waits
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:46 am

Irou's shadow begins to move and expand until it forms a door. Nishi steps out with the same smile he had in the office.

Are you sure about this. I mean I don't want you to hurt me or worse kill me.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:54 am

Irou with no hansigns does a chidori-3000

This is one of my favorite jutsus

Irou charges at Nishi

Name: Chidori
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Chidori is Kakashi Hatake's only original technique, though he now uses an S-ranked version known as the Lightning Blade. He created it around the time he was promoted to Jonin, and later taught it to Sasuke. This jutsu channels a large amount of chakra into the user's arm. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible to the naked eye. The technique actually alters the nature of the user's chakra, effectively converting it into electricity. As a side effect of the conversion process, the large amount of chakra, and the speed at which the user moves, this technique makes a loud noise similar to many birds chirping, hence the name (if the user is not in motion, it merely makes an electric crackling sound). Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and stabs their enemy with it. The amount of thrust combined with the large concentration of chakra allows the user to stab through almost anything; as such it is usually fatal to the enemy. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.

Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:05 am

Nishi smiled and closed his eyes. When he opened them his normal black eyes were replaced with the purple of the Kagegan. He drew the black blade of Gyakujoukusariken with his right hand and used it to block the hokage's chidori.

Yare, yare Hokage-sama your going hurt somebody.

With his left hand he drew the white blade of Gyakujoukusariken and slashed it upwards towards the hokage.

Amaterasu

The black flame flew from the tip of the blade as it was about to hit the Hokage.

Jutus:

27500 - 4000 = 23500
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:11 am

Irou Hurry up and does Shunshin no Jutsu
to dodge the attack\

Amaterasu how did you do that

Irou looks at Amaterasu

Who is this guy

Irou does body flicker again to appear behind Nishi
Dragon Release: Great Fire Dragon Formation Technique
Type: B-rank -1500
This technique sends out a fire blast, which takes form as a dragon. It sends out a fire breath after its target with great power

The fire dragons come towards Nishi

Last edited by Irou Uchiha on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:17 am

Nishi smiled and turned around.

Who am I indeed

This time he took the white blade and cut the hokages dragon in half. Right as the dragon was being cut in half. Nishi swung the black blade at the hokages mid-section.

White Amaterasu

Just like before the flame took form on the tip of the blade, but this time the flame burned white instead of black.

Jutus:

23500 - 4000 = 19500

Name: White Amaterasu
Description: This jutsu is a varitation of Amaterasu. It has much more heat than the original and can only be put out by the weilder. It has white flames instead of black.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 am

Irou Activates his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

Susanoo-3000

Irou summons Susanoo to protect Him from White Amatersu

Tell me Once again Who are you

18000-3000=15000

Name: Susanoo
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges
Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi. It wields the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand. In its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword), is held. The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion, and is described as the perfect counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword.[2] Like the Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi, Susanoo is an ability of the Mangekyo Sharingan. Zetsu said that Susanoo's Totsuka Sword combined with the Yata mirror essentially makes Itachi invincible.

The Sword itself can be presumed as an extension added to the technique as Zetsu mentions that 'Where ever he (Orochimaru) searched he could never find it.'
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:41 am

An evil smile sweep Nishi's face.

Very impressive, but not enough. Face the power of the Mangekyou Kagegan

Nishi closed his eyes and began making hand signs.

Rokudou Kage Bunshin

The shadow under Nishi split into 6 pieces and rose into 6 different forms of Nishi. All the Nishi's opened their eyes revealing their Mangekyou Kagegan.

Gyakujoukusariken Second Stage....Amaterasu... White Amaterasu

Each Nishi Gyakujoukusariken began to change and shift into it's second stage. All the Nishi's smiled and swung their blades down in an X shape. The black flame flew first follwed by the white flame.

Jutus

19500 - 4000 = 1500

Mangekyou_Kagegan: http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Mangekyou_Kagegan

(S)In second stage they change and look like this Gyakujoukusariken Darkness and Gyakujoukusariken Light. They are at about 50% of their power at this point.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:46 am

Susanoo blocks the attack but the blade starts to break through

What the hell is going on

Irou jumps back

Ok you ask for it

Dragon of the Darkness Flame
Type-Srank-1300
This technique involves irou creating dragons of fire from demon world using his demon energy to lure the flames to him and then releasing them in the direction of his target/enemy. The dragon cannot be controlled directly once released, however eventually Irou learns to absorb the dragon once it is stopped and thrown back at him. This puts him in a temporary super state where his offensive and defensive abilities, though it uses up a lot of his energy. As the series progresses, irou can use the dragon at will without seriously damaging his arm.

Irou fires three of the darkness dragons at Nishi while Irou holds one more

15000-3000=12000
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:58 am

All the Nishi's smile and laugh.

Hokage-sama i'm just getting warmed up. I am Nishi Kozen the Kagegan Master I advise you remember my name, but remember my eyes more.

Each of the Nishi's eyes began to glow one by one. The Hokage's dargons stopped in ithe middle of their flight.

Bye Hokage-sama....White Amaterasu...

All the dragons turned back towards the hokage, but they were different instead of black they where white from all the Nishis Amaterasu. The dragons fly faster and their power was surly stroonger.

Jutus:

15000 - 4000 = 11000

Your dragon attck turned back on you plus and amp from the White Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:05 am

Irou absorbs the last dragon This puts him in a temporary super state where his offensive and defensive abilities are doubled, though it uses up a lot of his energy

Irou is able to block the first two but the third one hits Irou slaming him into the ground

Nishi Kozen right I will remeber that

Irou stands up with his injuries as the white flames burns him

I cant lose this easily

Irou breath hard still in his super state

12000-4000=8000
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:15 am

The 6 extra Nishi vanished one by one.

Well Hokage-sama, it's been fun

A shadow rose from the ground and engulfed Nishi. Just as the shadow was engulfing Nishi the Hokage's shadow began to open up behind him and Nishi slowly rose out of it.

Amaterasu......White Amaterasu...

Nishi swung both blades blades of Gyakujoukusariken. The first aimed for his legs and the second aimed for his body.
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Gokage Sennin

Charka : 39000

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:38 am

*suddenly, a hole opens in the sky and a blindingly bright light is emmitted. in a bright flash of blue light something comes crashing to the ground so fast its shape cannot be seen.*
"mangekyou"~hiccup~
*a man then blocks both of nishi's blades with two blades of his own.*
"zennoukugan"~hiccup~
*before the white ameratsu can hit irou, the man looks at it and the amatsaru is sucked up into the mans eyes.*
"eh, whyd you have to cook the feild up like that eh?"~hiccup~
*the man then pushes off of nishi and jumps into the air, while in the air he looks at the burning feild. suddenly all the amatsaru fire is sucked up into his eyes*
*he lands next to irou who is about to pass out he holds him over his shoulder*
"MY NAME IS KURAI IDASAKI!"~hiccup~
*he looks as if hes about to fall down as he staggers*
"..eh, and your bein a ..doo doo head, heheh.."~hiccup~
*drinks from a gouard*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:40 am

What tell hell is going on and are you drunk

Irou looks puzzled
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:44 am

Nishi cocked his head to the side, as he did the Gyakujoukusariken blades returned t normal.

Kurai drunk as ever I see

While Nishi spoke he closed his eyes and sheathed his Gyakujoukusariken. When he opened his eyes again they were the normal black with silver iris.

To what do I owe the pleasure
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:52 am

Irou looks at the two of them

So drunk guy you know that asshole over there an asshole knows this drunk guy
Irou looks puzzled
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Gokage Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:53 am

*looks at irou*
"ohoh my good boy, i believe the question that needs to be asked is..why arent you?O.o"
*kurai's swords return to a single one and it sheathes it self*
"hehe"
*kurai hears nishi and takes another sip from the gouard and looks at nishi, when he does it seems his eyes are normal darkbrown again*
"yes i am, and your still as uptight as ever i sees."
*drops irou and staggers foward a couple of feet*
"and the pleasure is all mine, after all you did just attack one of my squishy little kage and cook this feild"
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 am

Nishi cocked his head to the other side.

He started it, I told him no but he just had to fight me.

Nishi started to walk in a circle around Kurai and the Hokage.

Why are you here? Sholdn't you be in Harerukagegakure.
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Gokage Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:05 am

*while looking at the circleing nishi*
"yeah right, ill believe that when i see,hear,smell..it.....what was i talking about"
*stops looking at nishi becuse hes making him dizzy. shakes head*
"eh, anyway, i wasnt even in Harerukagegakure, i mean i was but i got bored so i went to the heavenly realm"
*plops down on the ground*
"and from there i saw you so i decided to drop by. and arent you suppossed ta be in kagegakure" ~hiccup~
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:07 am

Is you two gods

Irou looks shocked

Ok drunk man tell me whats going on
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Gokage Sennin

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:13 am

*still lying on the ground*
"Gods, eh no, but im sure nishisisi over there wants ta be one"
~hiccup~
"but no, were not Gods, were just immortal, er at least i am" ~hiccup~
*drinks from the gourd again*
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 am

Nishi stopped his circling and looked at Kurai.

I have business to attend to here.

Nishi shifted his gaze from Kurai to the Hokage.

Yes Hokage I am a god or I will become one

Nishi looks back to Kurai.

Your Kages grow weaker by the years.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:19 am

Who do you think you are

Irou gets enraged

I will beat you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Ninja training area   Konoha Ninja training area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konoha Ninja training area
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinsei :: The 6 Great Nations :: The Land Of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: