Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sori Kato Justu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

Charka : 23630

Sori Kato Justu Empty
PostSubject: Sori Kato Justu   Sori Kato Justu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:25 am

Ninjustu:

Name: Rasegan Ver.5
Description: This is My Ultimate Justsu, All five clours in my eyes, and tattos on my body begin to glow, then 5 clones of each element pop up, each with a tail of my Bijuu. Then we each make a rasengan, but individual to our own element, Then we fuse all of them togehter and create Rasengan Ver 5 which has every elemental in it, it is also a big one, so hard to dodge, then we shoot it at our enemy, even if they dodge it, the suronding explosion will probably still hit them.
---------------------------------
Name: Raijuu's Roar, Isonade's Tears
Description: I hold my staff up to the air, and thunder clouds begin to rumble in, then a bolt of lighting hits my staff so it is now electrically charged. Then i stab the ground and the enemy is contiiusly blasted by water geysers, so when i hit them they are electricuted.

Name: Kyuubi no Youko's Present, Kaku's Misguidance
Description: I run towars my enemy, with an earth wall raised behind them, then in font of them, ending in a solid cage of earth. Then fire is sent in from the bottom, becomeing moleten lava
------------------------------
Name: Raiton: Kaminari Yaiba no Jutsu
Type: B Rank
Lightning Style: When the hand signs are preformed, Shirai will raise his hand upon the sky. A lightning beam will hit his hand, and will make form of a sword. The sword will give out electricity when hiting something/someone.

Name: Eta Canon
Description: I Basically charge and mix air and fire elements to create a huge blast, like that akatsuki member does in shiuppuden
-------------------------------
Name: Wind Cutter Technique
Type: C-rank
A large slicing wind will be created which can cut through his opponent. This can be used to immobilize large targets. This technique can also be used to divide and neutralize an incoming wind attack launched against the user and make it harmless.

Name: Water Prison Technique
Type: C-rank,
This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to speak.

Name: Rainbow Clones
Description: I can create a clone from any element
-------------------

Dojisjustu:

Warp Eye: 2 segments in my 5 cloured eyes( one foe each element) seperate, thus infiltraing my enemies mind and make them think that i am mooving hundrends of times faster then usual

Comet Warp Eye: (When in Suisei Hizumigan) The other 3 segemsts of my iris sepeate, and to me evything seems to slow down, thus i can easily manuver and dodge incoming justu's and attacks

Last edited by Sori Sato on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

Sori Kato Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sori Kato Justu   Sori Kato Justu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:27 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

Sori Kato Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sori Kato Justu   Sori Kato Justu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:26 pm

ignore that please, here come the new ones
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

Sori Kato Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sori Kato Justu   Sori Kato Justu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Name: Earthquake Rasengan
S-rank
Earth Release The technique is created by creating the Rasengan and then adding Earth chakra into it. When the technique is properly created, the Rasengan glows brown and orange and rocks are formed. These rocks do not harm the user. When it hits the target, the target is engulfed in earth chakra and crush the target. Most of the time the target is killed but if the target survives, they will have many broken bones. If the technique misses, there will be a crater with stone spikes and boulders in the surrounding area.

Name: DiamondQuake
S-rank
I use my kekki genkai to create a huge black spire, then from the spire, thousands of small spear like black diamonds are shot everywhere

Name: Great Drowning Rasengan
S-Rank
I infuse water into a rasengan, howeve rthis one is a huge ball which i can shoot from my hand, once shot if it misses, then the whole area will be cover in water.

Name: Exploding Water, Colliding Wave
S-Rank
the whole area becomes a giant lake (like kisame)

Name:Infinite Sharks
S-Rank
I send 5 sharks into the large lake i created then they mulitply into a mass of sharks
--------------------
Name: Earth Dragon Bullet
A-rank
I create a several large dragon shaped heads from the earth, then use my keeki genkai to shoot out large spikes of diamond

Name: Dia Protection
A-Rank
Create a diamond armour around me

Name:Water Fang Dia Bullet
A-Rank
This jutsu creates a circle of crushing water spikes around the opponent, also it has me creating black diamonds from benath. It is very difficult to evade, however it will also require a sufficient water source nearby the target, preferably right below it.
----------------------------------
Name: Diamond Guantlets
B-Rank
My fists are suronded by black diamond gauntelts, so my punch feels like being hit by steel baseball bat

Name:Totem Pole Shot
B-Rank
This is a long range jutsu that shoots totem pole-like pillars from the ground at high speeds, as to be a form of attack from the ground up. It is also used to destroy fortifications or barriers because the angle the pillars shoot out of the ground at can be controlled. The primary use for this jutsu though, is as a defensive measure. Instead of causing the pillars to shoot out near or at the enemy, the user can make a wall or field of very tall pillars to inhibit enemy movement or attack.

Name:Water Bomb Jutsu
B-Rank
I turn some chakra into water, and keep pumpming it till it explodes, i obvuously throw it

Last edited by Sori Sato on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Sori Kato Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sori Kato Justu   Sori Kato Justu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

Sori Kato Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sori Kato Justu   Sori Kato Justu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:20 pm

ignore all above
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

Sori Kato Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sori Kato Justu   Sori Kato Justu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Name: Ultra Grand Burning Rasengan
S-rank
The Fire Release: Ultra Burning Rasengan is a variation of the Fire Release: Grand Burning Rasengan, similar to the Great Ball Rasengan being a variation of the standard Rasengan. It takes the form of a huge flaming ball, with all the effects of the Grand Burning Rasengan, but with the strength to level a whole forest, or with enough chakra an entire Hidden Village. As such it is more powerful than the Fire Release: Big Bang Rasengan

Name: Raitama Storm
Rank-S
The Raitama storm was an apocalyptic storm of lightning chakra. A Raitama storm could range from the size of a small village, to huge maws capable of obliterating whole mountain ranges. The smaller storms appeared to be more easily controlled from great distances than the larger ones.

Name: Plasirdication
Rank-S
This Is the Kekki Genkai, Fusing Fire and Lightning Chakra to create 2 large (odoma rasengan sized)
Orbs.Then i use them as balls on a chain, i shoot one automatcally at the ground to make the enemy jump createing mass devastation, then preted to attack with the other, but beacuse of the chain i pull it back, then use my free hand to 'boost' behind the enemy and hit them with the other, hard to dodge, if it has been the shockwave will damage the enemy severly
---------------------------------

Name: Flame Flower
A-rank
The User jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

Name: False Darkness
A-rank
The user releases lightning from their mouth in the form of a spear that pierces through its targets. Can split in two to reach multiple enemies at once.

Name: Plastito
A-Rank
I create a set of rings surronding my body, so that when i am touched or i hit someone they get burn/shocked with plasrie
-----------------------------

Name: Inferno Tornado
B-rank
This technique allows the user to create gusts of fire chakra and concentrate them into a cyclone that the user can control, moving it around and setting everything in its path ablaze. This requires an adept amount of chakra, and causes a significant chakra drain depending on the size of the cyclone.

Name: Attack Point
B-rank
After the Chidori is formed the user uses Chakra control and Shape manipulation to change it to the shape of a sowrd. focus the Chidori instead drastically increasing it's cutting power.

Name: Plaswhip
B- Rank
Creat 2 large whips of Plasire to attack enemy
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Sori Kato Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sori Kato Justu   Sori Kato Justu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sori Kato Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sori Kato Justu   Sori Kato Justu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sori Kato Justu
Page 1 of 1