Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At The Village Gate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josipa From The Desert
Chunin
Josipa From The Desert

Charka : 3568

At The Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: At The Village Gate   At The Village Gate I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:11 am

Josipa was waiting like 15 minutes, she saw someone coming...it was Gaara, her friend. "What are you waiting for?" he asked. "I`m waiting for someone..." she answered annoyed. Gaara bowed and apologized for his reaction and everything. Josipa hugged him "Don`t you ever do that again." Gaara left for his mission, and she still waited...
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Charka : 22564

PostSubject: Re: At The Village Gate   At The Village Gate I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 am

Zozo came up from behind her putting a hand on her shoulder. he smiled saying, here i am, and excited for the fight
Back to top Go down
Josipa From The Desert
Chunin
Josipa From The Desert

Charka : 3568

PostSubject: Re: At The Village Gate   At The Village Gate I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:21 am

"WAHHH!" Josipa screamed, she turned around and saw Zozo. "You scared me..." "You ready, cuz if not I`m not gonna wait for you..." She smirked and turned around again... "Let`s go!"
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: At The Village Gate   At The Village Gate I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:23 am

yes, i happen to be ready, let's get going for kumo, he started walking next to josipa, in dirrection kumo
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: At The Village Gate   At The Village Gate I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Finally, Zozo reahced Suna with his team consisting of 2 male anbu's, and one female anbu, they were standing at teh gate, readý to go into the Village, it had to be done fast, so they all departed, and ran as fast as they could juumping across the roof's to get to the kazekage's room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At The Village Gate   At The Village Gate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At The Village Gate
Page 1 of 1