Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zozo Hurley XVI(16)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Charka : 22564

Zozo Hurley XVI(16) Empty
PostSubject: Zozo Hurley XVI(16)   Zozo Hurley XVI(16) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Name: Zozo hurley, the sixteenth
Nationality: kumogakure
Personality: he is very relaxed, and is pretty much womanizing 12/7, but he can hold it back, with certain women. he is very filosofical, and thinks about almost everything, for hours...

Physical Stature:

Height: 6'2 ft
Weight: 215 lbs
Eye Color: scarlet
Hair Color: ocean blue
Hair Style: looks like ace(from one piece)
Skin Colour: alot tanned, mainly cuz of his clothing
Accessories: has a necklace with his family symbol, basically looking like a lilly
Clothing: wears some beige shorts, and no shirt(thats why he's so tanned

Appearance: looks like ace from one piece, pretty much

Ninja Skills

Class:
Weapons: masters his family's tiger style which has been send down from generation to generation, for over 400 years, as to that he bears no weapon

Skills: Tiger style fighting, with a fierce spirit.... and has teh do-jutsu rinnegan http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan
Small weaknesses: has a bigger weakness for girls, espeacially good looking girls

Background story:
He was raised in kumo his whole life, in his grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand fathers house, with being a noble family member, he departet from them one year ago, cuz he wanted to be free, now, he only want's to protect his village

Last edited by Nasin on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

PostSubject: Re: Zozo Hurley XVI(16)   Zozo Hurley XVI(16) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo Hurley XVI(16)   Zozo Hurley XVI(16) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:21 am

Personality: he is very relaxed, and is pretty much womanizing 12/7, but he can hold it back, with certain women. he is very filosofical, and thinks about almost everything, for hours...

Physical Stature:

Accessories: has a necklace with his family symbol, basically looking like a lilly

Ninja Skills

Class:
Weapons: masters his family's tiger style which has been send down from generation to generation, for over 400 years, as to that he bears no weapon

Skills: Tiger Sage Mode(will be explained), with a fierce spirit.... and has teh do-jutsu rinnegan http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan
Small weaknesses: has a bigger weakness for girls, espeacially good looking girls

Background story:
He was raised in kumo his whole life, in his grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand fathers house, with being a noble family member, he departet from them one year ago, cuz he wanted to be free, now, he only want's to protect his village

Last edited by Nasin on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Zozo Hurley XVI(16)   Zozo Hurley XVI(16) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:26 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo Hurley XVI(16)   Zozo Hurley XVI(16) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Physical Stature:

Ninja Skills

Class:

Skills: Tiger Sage Mode(will be explained), with a fierce spirit.... and has teh do-jutsu rinnegan http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan

Background story:
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

Charka : 25385

PostSubject: Re: Zozo Hurley XVI(16)   Zozo Hurley XVI(16) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:55 pm

erm....everything seems alright...so..approved..but nishi still have a word in this if he disapproves.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo Hurley XVI(16)   Zozo Hurley XVI(16) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:01 pm

Explaining tiger Sage mode!!

This is using a SPecial Nature Chakra. nd you will have to be on all four to gather it, when you gathered it all. instead of your eyes being dark around it. you get whsiker looking things on you. like with Naruto. whenit is all gathered the user howl's. ning. the whole sage mode fighting style is made on all four. and the chakra forms your legs, so it works perfectly. of course if there is going to be done jutsu's the hands must be used..... thats pretty much it.., when i fuse with my summon, my leg's become Tiger leg shaped, and that's where my tiger is fused in. she can still gather
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Zozo Hurley XVI(16)   Zozo Hurley XVI(16) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Need a link. No link no approve unless overturned by the other admins.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo Hurley XVI(16)   Zozo Hurley XVI(16) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:51 pm

OKAY!!
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo Hurley XVI(16)   Zozo Hurley XVI(16) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:57 pm

It's been approved by kuro, and Udg already..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zozo Hurley XVI(16)   Zozo Hurley XVI(16) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zozo Hurley XVI(16)
Page 1 of 1