Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Josipa From The Desert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josipa From The Desert
Chunin
Josipa From The Desert

Charka : 3568

Josipa From The Desert Empty
PostSubject: Josipa From The Desert   Josipa From The Desert I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Basic Info:
Name:Josipa
Nationality: /
Personality: Very nice, shows her best in groups.

Physical Stature:
Height: 1,75 m
Weight: 47 kg
Eye Color: sky-blue
Hair Color: bright blond/ dark brown
Hair Style: tied up with an forehead protector, very long
Skin Colour: white
Accessories: a golden bracelet, two dragons bitting each others tails
Clothing: black short pants, black shirt with-long sleves and black boots
Appearance: ...

Ninja Skills:
Class: Jonin, ANBU
Weapons: An very sharp Katana
Skills: Is a ninjutsu and genjutsu master, taijutsu is something she doesn`t use.
Small weaknesses: Taijutsu is one of the smallest weaknesses, and the big one, can`t tell.

Background story:

Her mother was killed by the Hokage, because of her special powers. Her father killed himself, cuz he couldn`t take care of her. Josipa was alone since her 7th. She went to a ninja academy in Suna, there she graduated, after that she became an chunin on the chunin exams......she became junin after she killed three Akatsuki members, after that, she joined ANBU. After one month in ANBU, she became an captain, but was kiddnapped by Akatsuki. They wanted her cooperation cuz of her special power and high level chakra. She is now an Akatsuki member, still learning about her past........a year passed..... Josipa quited Akatsuki......and joined some Shadow Army......
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

PostSubject: Re: Josipa From The Desert   Josipa From The Desert I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Josipa From The Desert
Chunin
Josipa From The Desert

Charka : 3568

PostSubject: Re: Josipa From The Desert   Josipa From The Desert I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Basic Info:
Name:Josipa
Nationality: /
Personality: Very nice, shows her best in groups.

Physical Stature:
Height: 1,75 m
Weight: 47 kg
Eye Color: sky-blue
Hair Color: bright blond/ dark brown
Hair Style: tied up with an forehead protector, very long
Skin Colour: white
Accessories: a golden bracelet, two dragons bitting each others tails
Clothing: black short pants, black shirt with-long sleves and black boots
Appearance: ...

Ninja Skills:
Class: Jonin, ANBU
Weapons: An very sharp Katana
Skills: Is a ninjutsu and genjutsu master, taijutsu is something she doesn`t use.
Small weaknesses: Taijutsu is one of the smallest weaknesses, and the big one, can`t tell.
Special Ability: 1st: Healing...while asleep, fainted. or even in a fight, her wounds heal like 5% for 10 minutes (4 posts)
2nd: (I dunno how to say it, but I wanted her to be like; whenever it`s full moon, she can`t control herself and she can kill an clan and next morning she has no idea.....it sounds XD, if you don`t like it, just say it in the chatbox...)

Background story:

Her mother was killed by the Hokage, because of her special powers. Her father killed himself, cuz he couldn`t take care of her. Josipa was alone since her 7th. She went to a ninja academy in Suna, there she graduated, after that she became an chunin on the chunin exams......she became junin after she killed three Akatsuki members, after that, she joined ANBU. After one month in ANBU, she became an captain, but was kiddnapped by Akatsuki. They wanted her cooperation cuz of her special power and high level chakra. She is now an Akatsuki member, still learning about her past........a year passed..... Josipa quited Akatsuki......and joined some Shadow Army......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josipa From The Desert   Josipa From The Desert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josipa From The Desert
Page 1 of 1