Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ancient Earth Valley

Go down 
+4
Irou Uchiha
Nishi
Minato Hyuuga
Hanzo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanzo
Tsuchikage
Hanzo

Charka : 26850

The  Ancient Earth Valley Empty
PostSubject: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:35 pm

It is maingly an valley with majority of rocks hills ,mountain ridges, lakes,and caves
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
Tsuchikage
Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:44 pm

*As I enter the valley*
*i say to myself*This is where my ansectors fought and trained at for many many centruies first founded by hunter shingami*
hmm...i guess this will be an great buiral site for this minato
Back to top Go down
Minato Hyuuga
Jikokukage
Minato Hyuuga

Charka : 24289

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:51 pm

the clone enters
Well i'll wait here, so minato can find it
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
Tsuchikage
Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:20 pm

*i tell the clone*
i'll be back
*i leave the area*
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
Tsuchikage
Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:04 pm

*i enter the valley*
hmph..,i'll wait till he arrives
*i sit on a rock*
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:09 pm

The shadow door appeared and Nishi walked out.

Are you sure you really want to do this.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Hanzo
Tsuchikage
Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:16 pm

*i laugh*
yes...i'm very sure this will end in your defeat! today is the final smark you'll ever say!
*i enter my fighter stance*
so are you ready for this!
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Nishi reached behind and to the right of him. The glimer of both blades being drawn was quite beautiful.

I relly don't see why you can't just come quitely. I promise it won't hurt at all, well at leastit won't hurt as much as this.

Nishi pointed the right blade of Gyakujoukusariken at the kage.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
Tsuchikage
Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:23 pm

*i leap back and throw several tagged kunais in all directions towards nishi*
Agh!!! that doesn't scare me!
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:27 pm

With the left blade Nishi cut the kunai in half.

I guess you really want to do this the heard way.

The right blade of Gyakujoukusariken began to break and scatter into 12 pecies. Nishi then sent all 12 pecies at the kage from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
Tsuchikage
Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:38 pm

*the kunais explode on nishi on contact*
*i jump furhter away from nishi*
*i perfom Banshō Ten'in centering nishi closer to his own blades*

Name: Banshō Ten'in
Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary
Banshō Ten'in is a technique similar to Shinra Tensei in that it manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close. It is unknown if it can be used in a similar scale as Shinra Tensei or if it has the same five second limit

22500-3000=
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Nishi smiled as he got pulled close to his blades.

This isn't going happen like you expect it too.

All 12 blades stop right before the hit Nishi.

My shadow blade would never cut it's master, but i'm done playing it's time to get serious

Nishi closed his eyes and held his hand out, all the blades returned to on normal blade. Then Nishi opedn his eyes revealing the erie purple glow.

Time to die

Both of Nishi's blades began to morph and transform. As soon as the blades changed Nishi began preformer hand signs.

This is Gyakujoukusariken stage 2 and this is Rokudou Kage Bunshin

Nishis shadow spilt into 6 pecies and all formed a Nishi replica. All the Nishi held Gyakujoukusariken stage 2 in there hands. Each Nishi slashed their blades down in an x shape. The black and white flames soared from the tip toward the kage.

Jutsus:

Name: Rokudou Kage Bunshin (Six Paths Shadow Clone)
Description: Nishi uses this jutsu to split himself into six shadow clones each with their own elemental affinity. It is very useful because each clone posses a seperate elemental effinity which allows them to use that elemen't power to its full potential. However because you are creating six shadow clones and the fact that the original ninja is dividing the elements from his original body it leaves them very vulnerable. While it is speculated that other ninja could use this jutsu its full capabilities can only be used by Nishi since he posses all six chakra types and has an abundant ammount of chakra.

27500 - 3000 = 24500
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
Tsuchikage
Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:23 pm

hmm...i don't approve of this method but you give me no choice!
*i perform an earth clone to defend the black and white flames while i jump out of the way landing safely on the other side of the area*
*then i call upon my paths*

Name: Earth Clone Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
This technique creates a clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape.

Name: Six Paths
Type: Kekkei Genkai
The Six Paths of Pain was a jutsu used by Nagato, and served as his representation in Akatsuki. It allowed Nagato to control six separate bodies as though they were his own. Each of these bodies were reanimated corpses that were both kept mobile by, and made use of Nagato's chakra. While controlling them, Nagato used the alias "Pain", yet still regarded them as separate from himself.[1] All the six paths were eventually destroyed by Naruto Uzumaki during the invasion of Pain.
1.Deva Path
2.Animal Path
3.Preta Path
4.Human Path
5.Asura Path
6.Naraka Path

19500-750=
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 pm

All the Nishi's laughed.

You really don't realize just how much stronger I am then you do you?

All the Nishi's closed their eyes and the air became thick with their charka.

Allow me t o show you the difference between our powers. Mangekyo Kagegan

Each Nishi opended their eyes one by one revealing their M.K.

Death awaits you, now embrace it. Shadow Release: Demonic Rasengan

The black orb filled each Nishi hand. The black charka leaked off the ball as it was formed. Without even waiting each Nishi attacked one pein path with the last nishi attacking the kage directly.

Just to addmore of a kick have this too.

As the attacked the slashed one blade of Gyakujoukusariken allowing the white flame to burn from the tip.

Justus:

M.K. 3000

Name: Shadow Release: Demonic Rasengan
Description: A technique that is basically a Rasengan that has been imbued with the chakra of an extremely talented shadow jutsu user. To use this you must be able to summon Ryuuk the death dragon be warned that if the user isn't strong willed it is possible he could fall victim to the power of this dragon. This jutsu is twice as strong as the Rasengan due to the skill it requires to use it.

24500 - 6000 = 18500
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
Tsuchikage
Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 pm

*i stand there while he rushes at me*
Back!
*me and deva path perform Shinra Tensei sending nishi and his clone back*
Now to end this
*The Deva path launches an dark gravity sphere in the sky*
*We both Shout*
Chibaku Tensei!

Name: Chibaku Tensei
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, Long range (10m+)
Users: Deva path, Sage of the Six Paths
Using Deva path, Nagato creates a dark black sphere of gravity that is thrown into the sky. The surrounding earth, including forests and mountains, is collected into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. A large crater is left where the earth was collected from. Pain notes that the Sage of the Six Paths had mastered this technique to an extent that he created the moon itself, and that his version paled in comparison to it. Despite its admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against Naruto's Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball and incapacitate Naruto and trap him in his six-tailed transformation. Although, it failed to contain Naruto when he slipped into his eight-tailed transformation. The Deva path must be brought within close range of Nagato before it can use the technique, and performing it puts a great strain on Nagato

Name: Shinra Tensei (神羅天征)
Type: Kekkei Genkai, Supplementary

Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most, if not all, attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The only downside to this technique is that there is a short period when it is unusable after being used, though only for roughly five seconds. If one is sufficiently rooted to the ground, the repulsive forces can be resisted.

Shinra Tensei can also be used on a large scale for massive destruction. Before it can be used, Nagato must break his connection with all but the Deva path (presumably to channel all available chakra through it). A massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath in a titanic explosion. Using it on this scale shorten Nagato's lifespan and leaves him unable to use the Deva path for several minutes.

18750-3000-4000=
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Nishi smiled as he and his replica were absorbed in the ball.

I guess I have to get serious now. Eternal Mangekyou Kagegan

Nisi stood in the middle of ball with all his replicas. One by one they all turned back into their shadow forms and got absorbed back into Nishi. After they all were absorb back Nishi began making hand signs and focusing his charka.

Divine Intervention: Judgement of the Pantheon

Nishis reiastu exploded as the 8 God statues began to take form and grow. They continued to grow until the ball couldno longer hold thery're charka and exploded freeing them and Nishi.

Witness the power of a god

The 8 god all floated around Nishi, but Nishi wasn't done yet. He began to form more hand signs and as he formed the hand signs the gods shadows began to move and break into 200 pecies.

Nobody has evey seen this combanation and lived to tell about it. I told you we're in a different league of power and this will show you why...Forbidden Jutsu: Infinite Shadow Paths of God...

The 200 shadow pecies began to move and take shaoe until they looked like Nishi.

Meet the army of me..Now attack

Each Nish all fromed a Demonic Rasengan and attacked. Allof the jump in the air and raind down upon the kage. Right as the Nishi army was attack Nishi waved his hand and two of the gods attacked as well.

Meet Izanagi Father of the gods he strikes with all the powers of the male gods. Also meet Izanami Mother of the gods she strikes with all the powers of the female gods.

Nishi just smiled as he watched his attack take place. There was really nothing the kage could do to save himself.

Justus:

Name: Divine Intervention: Judgement of the Pantheon
Description: Divine Intervention: Judgement of the Pantheon is the invincible ability of Nishi's External Mangekyo Kagegan. It surrounds the target with living statues of the Gods, and chains the target to two giant guardian angels, the same that Zukia Tojiro can summon. These chains cannot be broken by any ninjutsu so far discovered, and neither may the Gods be killed. The user may then attack with either the angels, or the Gods themselves. Each of the Gods can attack either with the jutsu named for them, or with the power of what they represent. Following is a list of the Gods, and what they represent:

Izanagi Father of the gods, strikes with all the powers of the male gods.

Izanami Mother of the gods, strikes with all the powers of the female gods.

Amaterasu Sun Goddess

Tsukuyomi Moon Goddess

Ame-no-Uzume Dawn Goddess

Susano'o Storm God

Kamui Spirits of everything in nature. They surround the Gods' thrones in a circle.

Sabazios Death God, Thracian. Does not sit with the gods in the Pantheon jutsu, is instead called out of the throne of Izanagi when his powers are used.

Name: Forbidden Jutsu: Infinite Shadow Paths of God
Description: This technique is one of the two new techniques that came with Nishi's E.M.K. This is very similar to Forbidden Jutsu: 9 Shadow Paths of God except this time, Nishi can summon up to as many bodies as many people he knows. Each body, like before, has the same powers as their original counterpart, Nishi has also said that with this jutsu, his own army made of only himself, could takeover the 5 Great Nations. It was because Nishi gained this power that he was awarded the title of Rosutorikujou Sennin.

18500 - 10000 = 8500
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

Charka : 27246

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Thunder clouds starts to appear all over the valley as Irou walks towards

Looks like I came just in time

Irou appears walking to the battlefield

Hanzo I told that I will have your back anytime you need it

Irou smiles

Die Nishi Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique

Irou fires several large dragon head shape fireballs at Nishi and his army.The heat of the fireballs starts to change the climate

Name: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Supplementary, All Ranges
The user to fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to use, as Sasuke had to activate level two of his cursed seal to use the technique. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which Sasuke does to perform Kirin.

Last edited by Irou Uchiha on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Sannin
Ryu

Charka : 17888

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:57 am

*Ryu also comes running behind Irou*
This is the end Nishi Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
*Ryu exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire and fires it a Nishi*

Name: Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
Type: Srank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Ryu exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Charka : 21120

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 am

'I appear in the valley'
Wow a fight..nice
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
Tsuchikage
Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:48 am

*inside of my head*
Kyuubi-look i'm ready to take over if you let me
Hanzo-i have no choice my friend
Kyuubi-Don't worry my power is infinite i never run out of chakra
*back in reaity my eyes and my deva path glow red*
*my voice and kyuubi voices mixes*
Finally i'm free!
*i release all tails*
*the deva path uses an exteme measure of Shinra Tensei sending all the clones back*
Back!

Name: Shinra Tensei (神羅天征)

Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most, if not all, attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The only downside to this technique is that there is a short period when it is unusable after being used, though only for roughly five seconds. If one is sufficiently rooted to the ground, the repulsive forces can be resisted.

Shinra Tensei can also be used on a large scale for massive destruction. Before it can be used, Nagato must break his connection with all but the Deva path (presumably to channel all available chakra through it). A massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath in a titanic explosion. Using it on this scale shorten Nagato's lifespan and leaves him unable to use the Deva path for several minutes

11500+7500-4000=
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:49 am

Irou watches as the fireballs goes at Nishi and his army

Looks like its time for me to use this

Irou unsheaths the sword that Riku gave him

You have to work

Irou watches hanzo use shinra tensai

Wow
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 am

Wow its a good thing I got here in time
'I sit and watches'
This is awesome
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:11 am

The main Nishi in the middle of the gods began to laugh. His laughter could be heard through the whole valley.

You truly are one of a kind, but i've told you beofre we are in a different league.

Nishi turned his head toward the new comers and began making hand signs.

Watch and learn Shadow Control: Shadow Dome

The remaining Nishi replicas all turnd into shadows and began to combine froming a dome that locked Nishi and the 10 tails in it.

Welcome to my world. Nothing can get into this dome so all your little friends are useles

On the outside of the dome 50 Nishis walked out from dome and surround it. All of them had a Demonic Rasengan spinning in their hands.

On the inside of dome the 2 gods got back into place around Nishi. Once they returned he began making hand signs. As he made hand signs 50 more Nishi formed in the dome each one jumped at the 10 tail.

Forbidden Jutsu: Heaven's Roar

The chains from the Divine Intervention: Judgement of the Pantheon shoot from the ground and wrapped around the 10 tail just as the 50 Nishi lanched at him. Each one had the purple glowing hand that shut of the 10 tail power.

Now then lets go Izanagi Father of the gods attack...Izanami Mother of the gods attck

The two gods broke formaion and attacked the kage who was nolonger in 10 tail form.

Justus:

Name: Forbidden Jutsu: Heaven's Roar
Description: This was one of the 2 techniques that awoke with Nishi's Eternal Mangekyou Kagegan. This allows Nishi's to disable the power of a Bijuu or demonic influence, no matter how strong the beast is. This technique is not a seal, but a condition that literally cannot be removed unless the user disables it. This jutsu is perfect for fighting a Jinchuureki.

8500 - 4000 = 4500
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 am

aww great
'I look at the sky again'
I better get going
'I disappear'
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:23 am

Irou smiles as the rain comes down all over the valley

This is my strongest lighting jutsu Kirin

Irou holds his hand in the air as he does to get his distance Shunshin no Jutsu.Lighting starts to form from the sky

Take this Kirin

Irou fire kirin at the dome and nishi army causing a massive explosion

20500-4000=16500

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
high-speed movement technique. It is described as 'appearing with the wind and disappearing like the wind.' A very basic jutsu, it appears that most shinobi above Genin-rank know it

Name: Kirin
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Long Range (10m+)
Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique that strikes in the blink of an eye. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike, and controls it with chakra. Because the technique uses natural lightning as opposed to elemental chakra, its power easily outmatches all other Lightning Releases. However, the extreme preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.

To initiate a lightning storm, and then to take control of lightning in order to guide it to a target while using the shape manipulation shown above, drained even Sasuke of most of his chakra. In addition, usage seems to destroy the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. However, natural lightning can reach a temperature of 30,000 °C, so that even if it misses the target, the sizable blast will likely eliminate the enemy. Itachi withstood this technique by using Susanoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ancient Earth Valley
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next