Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Naruto Bridge.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku Kaguya
Mizukage
Riku Kaguya

Charka : 23642

Great Naruto Bridge. Empty
PostSubject: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:56 pm

This is the bridge that was named after naruto uzumaki. right now, in present time, is no rusted at multiple spots, but other than that is in great condition.
Back to top Go down
Leon Bondzi
Chunin
Leon Bondzi

Charka : 3206

PostSubject: great naruto bridge   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:48 am

i look at the view from the bridge and think there is so much history here.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Mizukage
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Riku walked along the naruto bridge to get back to his office. He sighed as he looked at the moon. "Wow. It always looks great as a cresent." Riku turned his attention in front of him and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Tenzo
Mokukage
Tenzo

Charka : 23091

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:13 pm

A nearby tree sprung up near the edge of the brigde as Tenzo had feinted an escape and had developed an interest in the man who had melded to the ground, whilst in the tree form, Tenzo was still capable of using his mokuton abilities.

"Wood release: Branch arrows" Tenzo said, casing the nearby forest to spring into life by firing a huge barrage of tree branches straight at the bridge, severing many cables as it went.

Remaining hidden, Tenzo lied in wait for a response from the man.

OOC:

Chakra= 22844 - 1500 = 21344 (will edit when i find the list)
Back to top Go down
Takashi Sorno
Chunin
Takashi Sorno

Charka : 1059

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Takashi sits and suddenly sees the wood fly towards the Kirkage
"Watch out"
he shouted
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Mizukage
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:18 pm

In an instant Riku had his wooden sword out and the blade had now turned into a sheild. Many of the branches stuck into the sheild, but as Riku turned it back to a blade, they fell to the ground. Riku reached into his pouch on his belt and pulled out a few seeds. He threw those seeds at the now broken cabels and the seeds instantly grew into trees, repairing the cables. Riku glanced to where the branches came from and he pointed his sword at that spot. "Come out now, and you wont be harmed."
Back to top Go down
Tenzo
Mokukage
Tenzo

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:25 pm

Tenzo didn't respond well to threats, but there was something about this man that intrigued him, so the tree transformation was lifted and Tenzo walked forward towards the man.

"What are you? A bijuu? A mokuton user? spill!" Tenzo commanded, pointing Tenmamatsujin at him menacingly, there was no way a normal ninja could use wood so proficiently, without one of those conditions.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Mizukage
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 pm

"I am the 7 tailed kabutomushi, mizukage, and the only remaining Kaguya clan member. Riku Kaguya. You, however, are a trespasser in both iwagakure and now kirigakure." Riku's sword blade turned to spikes and those spikes instantly shot off and flew at Tenzo.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Sorno
Chunin
Takashi Sorno

Charka : 1059

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Takashi was sitting in the brances watching the fight insure
<The 7 tails eh? been a while>
"Not another random lecture"
Takashi sighed
Back to top Go down
Tenzo
Mokukage
Tenzo

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:36 pm

A bijuu! Score! Tenzo thought to himself as he was hit by the spikes, he wasn't dumb enough to send himself out, so a clone took his place. The seven tails had been identified, now to remain still for a long time until they leave and regroup with Minato, Tenzo thought.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Mizukage
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Riku stomped his foot and underneath the Tenzo clone a tree instantly appeared and flew him up in the air. "Moku bushin no jutsu (art of wood doppelganger)." said Riku as he applied the handsigns. Wooden clones appeared from the tree and jumped up to the Tenzo clone and slashed it to bits. The tenzo clone fell apart into wood and crashed to the ground. Riku looked at it with an emotionless face. "A real man wouldn't let a toy take his place to fight."

occ- 22500 points. since the wood doppelganger is D rank i didn't lose any chakra on that. Just thought id say that.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Mizukage
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:58 am

Riku sits and looks at the moon while he waits for tenzo.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Charka : 21120

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:48 am

'I appear nearby out of sight from everybody and starts doing handsigns'
I love to see these kind of stuff tear
'I walk from under the bridge and do a flood rasengan creating a hole in the bridge's floor'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am

'After doing damage I run off'
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Mizukage
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:45 pm

occ- wow that was a little random.....

Riku turned to see the hole in the bridge. He stomped his foot and trees grew up from the sea bottom and plugged up the hole before anymore damage could be done.
Back to top Go down
Tenzo
Mokukage
Tenzo

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 pm

A distraction, time to leave for the next land and the next bijuu. Tenzo thought to himself, leaving the tree transformation behind to thrive, escaping whilst the jinchuriki's attention was on the bridge. Now the priority was to find Minato and tell him about the target with the file on the bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Mizukage
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Riku sighed as he senced the presence gone. He turned and in an instant he was back in his office in kirigakure.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:33 am

'I return to the bridge'
So he actually managed to repair it
'I touched the bridge's centre connecter'
Lets blow this trash up
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:38 am

Lets do it then
'I let out a scream and a giant chakra figure of a monkey starts to form'
Lets do this but I'll need your chakra
Use it
'I concentrate and sends some chakra into the bridge'
Now I just need to send in enough
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:45 am

'I let the chakra spread until it had spread throughout the bridge'
Time to end this bridge
'I control my chakra to slowly tear the bridge'
Goodbye Great Naruto Bridge never did like you
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:50 am

'several sections break off'
this should end well
'An army of shinobi mostly jounin appear at the end of the bridge'
Stop!!
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:54 am

Theres always you guys
'I put my hood back up'
Who are you
'I disappear and reappears past the entire force'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:57 am

'I wave my hand while the ninjas were looking for me'
Where did he go
'A giant wave of chakra appears over the bridge'
What is that??
'The wave charges at them'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:00 pm

'The wave kills a quarter of the shinobi army while the rest were too badly injured to even fight'
Damn!!
Morons
'I say to myself as several giant chunks of the Great Naruto Bridge broke off leaving a broken frame of a bridge'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:01 pm

Time to go?
Right..
'I disappear'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Naruto Bridge.   Great Naruto Bridge. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Naruto Bridge.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next