Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Chunin
Shizu

Charka : 2142

The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:21 am

"Crap! Dammit!"
Shizu backs away, bleeding.
Shizu then knocks the Evil Shizu away
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

Charka : 25385

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:24 am

evil shizu grabs shizu's arms and lifts him up so that shizu's face to face with the evil shizu's eyes

*why are you so scared of yourself...its me...i'm you....*
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Chunin
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 am

"That's right..."
Shizu says, his eyes narrowing
"You are me... And you are the one who uses me to do bad stuff. I know that you have killed villages with my body and you are even the one who transported my sister to an unknown place"
Shizu says, punching the evil Shizu
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:30 am

evil shizu is punched however blood drips from the corner of shizu's mouth

*me?...ahahah..what have I done...you're the one that did that..not me.....ahahahahahhahahaaaa*
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Chunin
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:31 am

"Dammit!"
Shizu punches evil Shizu again, blood flowing out of his mouth.
Shizu then heals himself and punches himself hard in the stomach, spitting out fluids
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:34 am

the evil shizu laughs hysterically

ahahahahahhaha what the did you do that for?...you're only hurting yourself...here....let me show you*

evil shizu slams its fist into shizu's chest hard as blood flows out from shizu's mouth

*see....you just get hurt...i dont...i'm you......and you're me....*
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Chunin
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:37 am

"You're not me. You're a monster!"
Shizu punches the Evil Shizu again.
Shizu lies on the floor, writhing from the intense pain
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:40 am

*ahahahahahahahhahahahaha.....ahahaha.....thats funny....*

evil shizu lifts shizu up by the hair and slams shizu's head into the ground over and over again till blood smears all over the black floor of the void

*you see.....unlike you...i like myself....i dont pretend to be...who i'm not to be....you...however...tried...to suppress me...i hate that...*

continues slamming shizu's head into the ground while laughing hysterically
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Chunin
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:44 am

"Damn you!"
Shizu says as his skin starts turning pale and his eyes grow dark circles like the Evil Shizu
"Don't take over!"
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:47 am

evil shizu laughs hysterically as shizu's body slowly starts to dissipates and being absorbed by the evil shizu

*ahahahahahhahahaha yes...thats it....do not fight me.....accept me....as a part of yourself...ahahahahaha*

lifts shizu's head high up into the air and slams it down causing shizu's head to be planted into the ground and repeats doing it over and over again while shizu's body slowly starts to disappears.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Chunin
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:49 am

"No dammit! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Shizu says as his body is completely absorbed into Evil Shizu
What comes next is in the hands of the Evil Shizu
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:54 am

evil shizu stops laughing as its skin turns lighter and into shizu's normal skin colour and it kneels down on the floor in front of the blood

*aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...that.....feels.....*

the figure raise its head to reveal shizu's face with a very wide evil grin on its face with dark ring around its eyes and black eyes with red pupils

*goooooooooddddddddd.......*

evil shizu stands up and stretches

*dont worry...shizu...i will do....exactly...what you did to me....seal you away...permenantly...inside of your body...ahahahahahahhahahahaha*
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Chunin
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 am

"Dammit..."
Shizu's soul thinks
"I can't let him win!"
Shizu struggles out of Evil Shizu's body
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:58 am

evil shizu speaks

*dont worry shizu....dont struggle...like i said...i'm going to take good care of you...*

shizu finds himself frozen inside a small cube composed of ice and far away from him the gates to free himself from shizu's body closes itself

*i'm going...to use your body..from now on...shizu....ahahahahahahahahahahahaha....*
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Chunin
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:02 am

"Dammit..."
Shizu says as his soul changes...
Shizu fades away

Evil Shizu smiles.
"Goodbye Shizu. I'll find your sister and kill her for you. And I'll get rid of that pesky shadow nin for you as well. And I'll get the Mizukage title for you. Don't you worry now..."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Chunin
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:06 am

Evil Shizu heads for Kirigakure, smiling.
Kirigakure is going to get a surprise...

Meanwhile, Shizu tries to break the ice but to no avail...
This was one battle he might not win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View   The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Road to Kirigakure, Lakeside View
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinsei :: The 6 Great Nations :: The Land Of Water-
Jump to: