Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba Hakumei
Kurikage

Charka : 23206

Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list   Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:22 am

1) Name:Water release: Crushing water bullet
Type: offensive
Description: a large compressed water shoot is sent at my opponent (50ft. range -1000 points )

2) Name: Water Release: Surging Tide Orb
Type: Defensive/offensive
Description: i compose an orb around myself or an opponent that has a constant changing current used to deflect attacks on it, i must keep concentrated while this Jutsu is active or else the current subsides, it doesn't drown the opponent ( - 1000)

3) Name: Water Release: Aqua Skin
Type: Support
Description: A jutsu that allows the user to transform their skin into an element.He/She takes a fourth of their elemental chakra and stores it into,well, all over. (- 1500)

4) Name: Water Release-Hydra Bullet
Type: Offensive
Description: Using this technique not only requires a large amount of chakra but also precise chakra control since you must control three water dragons at once.

5) Name: Water Release: Tidal Rasengan
Description: a Rasengan with water chakra in it (-1500)

6) Name: Water Release: Piecing Crystal Rain
Description: i make very sharp Rain fall from the sky that can pierce through my opponent. (-2000)

7) Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Trap
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: I surround the area with tiny, but seeable water orbs that explode when touched each of the orb makes small explosions when they explode doing nearly no damage, but set off a chain reaction making a big explosion that does do damage. (-2000)

Cool Name: Water Release: Ending Hydra Cry
Description: i focus a lot of chakra into the water and then freely many serpent heads fly out of the water attacking the enemy and exploding on impact, after enough time nine heads emerge from the water and all strike at once trapping the opponent. (-2000)

9) Name: Water Release: Merman Transformation Justu
Desription: This justu allows me to take a fish like form and breathe underwater. (- 2000)

10) Name: Water Release: Black Mist Coffin Jutsu
Description: After performing a long string of hand seals this jutsu traps the target in a black mist. The first stage of the attack slowly destroys all the senses except touch, afterward the fog begins to suffocate the flow of chakra causing it to stop moving. The final stage results in the black mist crushing the targets body. Those with high chakra control can bring back the chakra flow. (- 2000)

Last edited by Kiba hakumei on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list   Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:43 am

Only 11 justus here, so get rid of 2 then REPOST.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Kiba Hakumei
Kurikage

PostSubject: repost   Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:11 pm

1) Name:Water release: Crushing water bullet
Type: offensive
Description: a large compressed water shoot is sent at my opponent (50ft. range -1000 points )

2) Name: Water Release: Surging Tide Orb
Description: i compose an orb around myself or an opponent that has a constant changing current used to deflect attacks on it, i must keep concentrated while this Jutsu is active or else the current subsides, it doesn't drown the opponent ( - 1000)

3) Name: Water Release: Aqua Skin
Description: A jutsu that allows the user to transform their skin into an element.He/She takes a fourth of their elemental chakra and stores it into,well, all over. (- 1500)

4) Name: Water Release-Hydra Bullet
Description: Using this technique not only requires a large amount of chakra but also precise chakra control since you must control three water dragons at once.

5) Name: Water Release: Tidal Rasengan
Description: a Rasengan with water chakra in it (-1500)

6) Name: Water Release: Piecing Crystal Rain
Description: i make very sharp Rain fall from the sky that can pierce through my opponent. (-2000)

7) Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Trap
Description: I surround the area with tiny, but seeable water orbs that explode when touched each of the orb makes small explosions when they explode doing nearly no damage, but set off a chain reaction making a big explosion that does do damage. (-2000)

Cool Name: Water Release: Ending Hydra Cry
Description: i focus a lot of chakra into the water and then freely many serpent heads fly out of the water attacking the enemy and exploding on impact, after enough time nine heads emerge from the water and all strike at once trapping the opponent. (-2000)

9) Name: Water Release: Merman Transformation Justu
Desription: This justu allows me to take a fish like form and breathe underwater. (- 2000)

10) Name: Water Release: Black Mist Coffin Jutsu
Description: After performing a long string of hand seals this jutsu traps the target in a black mist. The first stage of the attack slowly destroys all the senses except touch, afterward the fog begins to suffocate the flow of chakra causing it to stop moving. The final stage results in the black mist crushing the targets body. Those with high chakra control can bring back the chakra flow. (- 2000)
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list   Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kiba Hakumei
Kurikage

PostSubject: Revised Jutsu   Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 am

1) Name: Amaterasu (Needs Mangekyou Shyakugan )
Description: he jet-black flames of the Amaterasu are said to be as hot as the sun. Amaterasu burns everything within Uchiha's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. It can even smother regular flames easily. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target.(- 6000)

2) Name: Water Release: Aqua Skin
Description: A jutsu that allows the user to transform their skin into an element.He/She takes a fourth of their elemental chakra and stores it into,well, all over. (- 3000)

3) Name: Water Release-Hydra Bullet
Description: Using this technique not only requires a large amount of chakra but also precise chakra control since you must control three water dragons at once. (-3000)

4) Name: Water Release: Piecing Crystal Rain

5) Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Trap
Description: I surround the area with tiny, but seeable water orbs that explode when touched each of the orb makes small explosions when they explode doing nearly no damage, but set off a chain reaction making a big explosion that does do damage. (-6000)

6) Name: Water Release: Ending Hydra Cry
Description: i focus a lot of chakra into the water and then freely many serpent heads fly out of the water attacking the enemy and exploding on impact, after enough time nine heads emerge from the water and all strike at once trapping the opponent. (-6000)

7) Name: Water Release: Merman Transformation Justu
Desription: This justu allows me to take a fish like form and breathe underwater. (- 6000)

Cool Name: Water Release: Black Mist Coffin Jutsu
Description: After performing a long string of hand seals this jutsu traps the target in a black mist. The first stage of the attack slowly destroys all the senses except touch, afterward the fog begins to suffocate the flow of chakra causing it to stop moving. The final stage results in the black mist crushing the targets body. Those with high chakra control can bring back the chakra flow. (- 6000)
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list   Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:18 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kiba Hakumei
Kurikage

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list   Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:39 am

Name: Summoning Jutsu - Demon Hydra Osarak
Type: Summoning/offense
Description: Kiba summon a demonic nine head serpent which each head has different qualities one for each basic charka element fire,water,wind,earth and lightning, and the rest are space/time, light, dark, and Summoning (this summon many tiny baby poisonous serpents), this jutsu take a massive amount of water to use and is one of the highest ranked summonings (-15000)

Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type:Offensive/Supplementary
Description: After spitting out a great volume of water from his mouth, the enemy is swallowed up by this advancing surge and crushed. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. When used with Kiba's enormous chakra, even dry wastelands will turn into an ocean. (-3000)

Last edited by Kiba Hakumei on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list   Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:45 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kiba Hakumei
Kurikage

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list   Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:00 am

1. Name: Bubble Release: Bubble Minefield
Description: I release a mass amount bubbles in the area that explode on contact in a 500 meter radius.

2. Name: Water Release: Aqua Skin
Description: A jutsu that allows the user to transform their skin into an element.He/She takes a fourth of their elemental chakra and stores it into,well, all over. (- 3000)

3. Name: Water Release-Hydra Bullet
Description: Using this technique not only requires a large amount of chakra but also precise chakra control since you must control three water dragons at once. (-3000)

4. Name: Bubble Release: Black Bubble Barrage
Description: I fire a mass amount of bubbles at my opponent, the bubbles hit like they are stone.

5. Name: Bubble Release: Big Reflect Bubble
Description: A great defense that cant be broken and all attacks are bounced back at the opponent with double the power. it last for 6 post(3 of mine 3 of my opponents)

6. Name: Water Release: Ending Hydra Cry
Description: i focus a lot of chakra into the water and then freely many serpent heads fly out of the water attacking the enemy and exploding on impact, after enough time nine heads emerge from the water and all strike at once trapping the opponent. (-6000)

7. Name: Water Release: Merman Transformation Justu
Desription: This justu allows me to take a fish like form and breathe underwater. (- 6000)

8. Water Release: Black Mist Coffin Jutsu
Description: After performing a long string of hand seals this jutsu traps the target in a black mist. The first stage of the attack slowly destroys all the senses except touch, afterward the fog begins to suffocate the flow of chakra causing it to stop moving. The final stage results in the black mist crushing the targets body. Those with high chakra control can bring back the chakra flow. (- 6000)

9. Name: Summoning Jutsu - Demon Hydra Osarak
Type: Summoning/offense
Description: Kiba summon a demonic nine head serpent which each head has different qualities one for each basic charka element fire,water,wind,earth and lightning, and the rest are space/time, light, dark, and Summoning (this summon many tiny baby poisonous serpents), this jutsu take a massive amount of water to use and is one of the highest ranked summonings (-15000)

10.Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type:Offensive/Supplementary
Description: After spitting out a great volume of water from his mouth, the enemy is swallowed up by this advancing surge and crushed. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. When used with Kiba's enormous chakra, even dry wastelands will turn into an ocean. (-3000)
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list   Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list   Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiba Hakumei's Jutsu list
Page 1 of 1