Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sori Sato!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

Charka : 23630

Sori Sato!! Empty
PostSubject: Sori Sato!!   Sori Sato!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:44 am

Basic Info
Name: Sori Sato (Real name is Sori Kato)
Nationality: Land Of Moutains
Personality: A nice guy when he wants to be, in truth, he is manipulative, and hasalways despised the Goood Ninja

Physical Stature:

Height: 6 foot 5
Weight: 246 pounds
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Black and Grey
Hair Style: like avatars but at the ends of the tips it is grey
Skin Colour: Tanned
Accessories: yoyo
Clothing: Wears long baggy pants, and has flip flops on, then he wears a tank top but has the headgear the guy in pic has
Appearance: has large tatto on fron of chest whihc represents a black diamond lotus flower

Ninja Skills
Class: Sannin
Weapons:

Skills: Ninjustu and Kekki Genkai: Static Flame

Small weaknesses: His ideals is his big weakness and genjustu is his small one

Background story: Sori Sato one of the last few remaing of his ancient bloodline, He new Kane Jizumo and Takashi Sorno, when they were younger, however their belief seperated them apart, he has been waiting for the day to find them an kill them

http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Static_Flame this is my kekkei genaki

-
Back to top Go down
Sori Sato
Yamakage
Sori Sato

Charka : 23630

Sori Sato!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sori Sato!!   Sori Sato!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Name: Ultra Grand Burning Rasengan
S-rank
The Fire Release: Ultra Burning Rasengan is a variation of the Fire Release: Grand Burning Rasengan, similar to the Great Ball Rasengan being a variation of the standard Rasengan. It takes the form of a huge flaming ball, with all the effects of the Grand Burning Rasengan, but with the strength to level a whole forest, or with enough chakra an entire Hidden Village. As such it is more powerful than the Fire Release: Big Bang Rasengan

Name: Raitama Storm
Rank-S
The Raitama storm was an apocalyptic storm of lightning chakra. A Raitama storm could range from the size of a small village, to huge maws capable of obliterating whole mountain ranges. The smaller storms appeared to be more easily controlled from great distances than the larger ones.

Name: Plasirdication
Rank-S
This Is the Kekki Genkai, Fusing Fire and Lightning Chakra to create 2 large (odoma rasengan sized)
Orbs.Then i use them as balls on a chain, i shoot one automatcally at the ground to make the enemy jump createing mass devastation, then preted to attack with the other, but beacuse of the chain i pull it back, then use my free hand to 'boost' behind the enemy and hit them with the other, hard to dodge, if it has been the shockwave will damage the enemy severly
---------------------------------

Name: Flame Flower
A-rank
The User jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

Name: False Darkness
A-rank
The user releases lightning from their mouth in the form of a spear that pierces through its targets. Can split in two to reach multiple enemies at once.

Name: Plastito
A-Rank
I create a set of rings surronding my body, so that when i am touched or i hit someone they get burn/shocked with plasrie
-----------------------------

Name: Inferno Tornado
B-rank
This technique allows the user to create gusts of fire chakra and concentrate them into a cyclone that the user can control, moving it around and setting everything in its path ablaze. This requires an adept amount of chakra, and causes a significant chakra drain depending on the size of the cyclone.

Name: Attack Point
B-rank
After the Chidori is formed the user uses Chakra control and Shape manipulation to change it to the shape of a sowrd. focus the Chidori instead drastically increasing it's cutting power.

Name: Plaswhip
B- Rank
Creat 2 large whips of Plasire to attack enemy
Back to top Go down

Sori Sato!!
Page 1 of 1