Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New mission?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josipa From The Desert
Chunin
Josipa From The Desert

Charka : 3568

New mission?! Empty
PostSubject: New mission?!   New mission?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:08 am

As she slept in her own bed....she diid all the chors in the apartment, she felt nostalgic... "KNOCK, KNOCK" Josipa heard someone knocking at her door, she opened it and there was he; Her old friend stood there. "Come with me" talked like an important person "you must report to the Kazekage." Josipa noded. She locked her room and left with him. They talked all the way, he stopped acting all mighty. "What were you doing, you left for a year?" she couldn`t tell him she was Akatsuki, but she knew that Kazekage knows about her beeing Akatsuki..... "Well, you`ll soon know, I want to be the one who`ll tell you this...." ste took a deep breath, "I was a one year member..." "Member" he repeted. "Yes member." she sighed. "Member of what?" She saw he had no clue, again she took a deep breath "Of Akatsuki..." He bursted laughing "Y-you?!" "Yeah right, like in hell!!!" She first, now shocked with his reaction asked "What the Hell is so funny?!" He saw her crying "I thought you were kidding!!! WAIT! You for real?" She cryed more "Yes, I would never lye about something like this." She opened her eyes to see him sad "What is it now?!" She yelled. He just mumled something and walked away. Josipa was sad, she lost her friend, her only friend. She walked to the Kazekages Tower. The Guards left her in, she went to his office. Josipa knocked on the door and heard "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Josipa From The Desert
Chunin
Josipa From The Desert

New mission?! Empty
PostSubject: Kazekage Tower, Watch and Learn   New mission?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:29 am

Josipa opened the door. .............hour later............ "Okay, I`ll leave right away..." she bowed. After she went out of the office she acidentally crashed into someone, she bowed and said she`s sorry. That guy reminded her on her friend Gaara. She asked him for his name.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Charka : 22564

New mission?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mission?!   New mission?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:46 am

Zozo crashed into Josipa, cuz he wasn't looking , he was so excited on his fight, he fell down saying oww, then he looked at Josipa, and cuz it was a girl, only becasue of that. he said, ohhh sorry, i wasn't really looking
Back to top Go down
Josipa From The Desert
Chunin
Josipa From The Desert

New mission?! Empty
PostSubject: Zozo, friend or enemy   New mission?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:49 am

"Oh, my bad, sorry." said Josipa after crashing, "Are you Zozo?" She asked him politly. "I must follow someone named Zozo to his fight, I`m some kind of guardian." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

New mission?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mission?!   New mission?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:51 am

heh..... Zozo smiled. having a girl as a guardian was the thing he wanted, he always felt best next to a woman.... yes i am Zozo, the one to become the raikage, pleased to met ya, and who are you, might i ask?
Back to top Go down
Josipa From The Desert
Chunin
Josipa From The Desert

New mission?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mission?!   New mission?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:03 am

"Nice to meet you," she bowed "I`m Josipa." "When are we leaving the village?"
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

New mission?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mission?!   New mission?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:04 am

Zozo bowed too, he looked at teh door behind josipa, and stepped aside, i just have to speak with kazekage sama, and we'll be ready to leave..
Back to top Go down
Josipa From The Desert
Chunin
Josipa From The Desert

New mission?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mission?!   New mission?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:06 am

Josipa moved so Zozo can come inside. She bowed again and said "I`ll wait for you at the village gait." She ran outside the Kazekage Tower.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

New mission?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mission?!   New mission?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:09 am

Zozo bowed back, and waved at Josipa running away....., then he oppened the door, and walked in teh office......... about half an hour after that........... Zozo stepped out after a small talk with the kazekage, and remembered that josipa wanted him at the gate.. he ran out, and jumped across the roofs, to get to the gate. then he landed next to josipa, putting a hand on her shoulder, now i am here he said with smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New mission?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New mission?!   New mission?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New mission?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinsei :: The 6 Great Nations :: The Land Of Wind :: Sunagakure-
Jump to: