Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna Gakure: streets of suna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Charka : 22564

Suna Gakure: streets of suna Empty
PostSubject: Suna Gakure: streets of suna   Suna Gakure: streets of suna I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:19 am

Zozo took a step by step, passing the great walls surrounding SunaGakure, he walked around for some time, seeing all the suna people walk around. they didn't look quite like kumo people, he doesn't know why, but they were different in a way, after he had some noodle's, he looked up at teh sun, and decided it would be a great time to find the tusiri guy(or what's his name)
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Gakure: streets of suna   Suna Gakure: streets of suna I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:23 am

After walking around for alot of time, he saw a store called tusuri's weapon shop, it wasnøt hard to guess, that this person must be tusuri, he walk through teh mass of people, and squezed himself through teh last mass before entering teh shop, which had no customers, only a man standing there, polishing teh weapons, he walked up to him, and brought forth his a pece of paper wrapped up, in some kinda wrapping. the man bowed, and asked Zozo tleave teh shop. so thats what he did
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Gakure: streets of suna   Suna Gakure: streets of suna I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:38 am

Zozo was runnign teh streets, around, it was only half an hour since he ate last, but he was already hungry again, maybe he needed some Suna speciality,...... oooor he just needed ramen, he turned around, and started awlking back to teh noodle shop
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Gakure: streets of suna   Suna Gakure: streets of suna I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:40 am

when he was in teh middle of eating his ramen. the same ninja who sne dhim here, appeared next to him, talking about ramen, and meeting the kazekage... so before Zozo knew better again, he was send to the kazekage tower...
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Suna Gakure: streets of suna   Suna Gakure: streets of suna I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 am

But before Zozo knew of it, he was send back to kumo, to battle for the rights of being kaze kage, a day he had been waiting on for soo long,, Kumo here we goo!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Gakure: streets of suna   Suna Gakure: streets of suna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suna Gakure: streets of suna
Page 1 of 1