Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zozo's jutsu's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Charka : 22564

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Deleted!!

Last edited by Nasin on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:22 am

Approved. You might want to look at the chrka usage it's kind of different.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:48 am

sorry, also i am gonna chane them now, since i got rinnegan...
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:56 am

REPOST
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:00 am

I KNOW, i accidentaly posted that, i was gonna repost, i haven't even made all the jutsu's yet, also i have a question
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:32 am

Deleted

Last edited by Nasin on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:35 am

Approved, but for Shinra tensei you have to wait 3 post before you can use it again.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:43 am

deleted

Last edited by Nasin on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:48 am

You didnt have to repost that time cause it was approved. I was just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:02 am

i reposted cuz i put another jutsu there
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:18 pm

okay new 7 jutsu's

1st:
Name: Shinra Tensei (神羅天征)
Type: Kekkei Genkai, Supplementary
Users: Nagato (Pain (Deva path))
Debut (Manga) Chapter 420
Limit: when used, can't be used for anopther 3 posts
Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most, if not all, attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The only downside to this technique is that there is a short period when it is unusable after being used, though only for roughly five seconds. If one is sufficiently rooted to the ground, the repulsive forces can be resisted.

Shinra Tensei can also be used on a large scale for massive destruction. Before it can be used, Nagato must break his connection with all but the Deva path (presumably to channel all available chakra through it). A massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath in a titanic explosion. Using it on this scale shorten Nagato's lifespan and leaves him unable to use the Deva path for several minutes.

2nd:
Name: Banshō Ten'in (万象天引)
Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary
User: Pain (Deva path)
Limit: when used, can't be used for another 3 post
Debut (Manga) Chapter 434
Banshō Ten'in is a technique similar to Shinra Tensei in that it manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close. It is unknown if it can be used in a similar scale as Shinra Tensei or if it has the same five second limit.

3rd:
Name: Chakra Absorption Technique (チャクラ吸引術, Chakra Kyūin Jutsu)
Type: Special ability
Users: Yoroi Akado, Jirobo, Pain (Preta path)
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 39
Debut (Manga): Chapter 67
Limit: just as shinra, this can't be used for another 5 post
The Chakra Absorption Technique allows the user to absorb the physical and spiritual energy of an opponent. The user can absorb all of the opponent's chakra, causing death and also granting the user much more power. In the anime, it has been shown that stored-up energy can also be released in the form of a shock wave.

The user doesn't have to actually touch the opponent, since it is also possible to use it through other media, as Jirobo did with his Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness. The only necessary condition is some medium through which chakra can be channeled.

It is unknown if this technique is truly considered a jutsu or not since it has never been given an entry in any of the data books; however, it is not considered a kekkei genkai ability either, as it has been performed by two people with no known relation. Most likely, the technique is simply an effect of other jutsu, as so far only Yoroi Akado uses a plain chakra absorption technique, while Jirobo and Pain's chakra absorption abilities are effects of entirely different techniques all together.

4th:
Summoner: Pain (Animal Path)
A large chimera-like chameleon, this summon has a number of body piercings and Rinnegan eyes, implying it is being controlled by Pain. It is summoned during Pain's fight with Jiraiya, swallowing Pain and then turning invisible to protect him. Jiraiya summons Shima and Fukasaku to help him find it, who are able to catch it and cut it in half with their tongues

5th:
Name: Shadow Clone Technique (影分身の術, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu; Viz "Art of the Shadow Doppleganger", English TV "Shadow Clone Jutsu", UK DVD "Art of Shadow Body Splitting")
Type: B-rank, (for 1-5 clones)
Users: Naruto Uzumaki, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Shizune, Kakashi Hatake, Itachi Uchiha, Ebisu, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Jiraiya,[2] some Jonin-level ninja
Hand Seals: Tiger with left, and right, adjust to form cross
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 1
Debut (Manga): Chapter 1
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.

Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. In the anime, Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can distinguish clones from the original.

6th:
Name: Katon: Hi Ryuu Kuchiyose no Jutsu ( Literally meaning "Fire Release: Fire Dragon Summoning Technique", English TV "Fire Style: Fire Dragon Summoning")
Type: C-Rank, -
Hand Seals: Tiger, Dragon, Boar, Dog, Monkey, Bird, Ram
Users: Citizens of Hogakure
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Summoning Technique is an other kind of the Summoning Technique. When you summones the flaming dragon, you can quickly choose if it is gonna appear under the opponent and frie him/her, or appear beneath the user. It breathes fire with an almost unlimited range

7th:
Name-Thunder Release: Grand Dragon

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: Thunder

Hand Seals: Falcon, Rhino, Dragon, Serpent, Falcon.

Description: When user finishes Hand seal string a giant cloud apears and out of the center a thousand lightning bolts fire towards the ground. Just befor impact they hook up aiming at the user. And about 10 ft. before it hits the user they all combine into a giant dragon. From there the person controls what the dragon does.
Back to top Go down
Josipa From The Desert
Chunin
Josipa From The Desert

Charka : 3568

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:26 pm

Well, that`s good...
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:26 pm

thanks^^
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:25 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:52 am

YAY^^
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 am

1st:
Name: Deva Path
The Deva path (天道, Tendō), Pain's first observed body, was the body of Yahiko in the Six Paths of Pain. It was the most-seen and used of the six paths, and acted as Nagato's representative during Akatsuki meetings. Its main abilities revolved around manipulating gravity, allowing it to repel or attract objects. The Deva path was permanently incapacitated after its chakra receivers were removed from its body following its defeat by Naruto Uzumaki. Konan took this body along with Nagato's body after he died and returned them to Amegakure.

Has 2 abbilities

1st:
Banshō Ten'in is a technique similar to Shinra Tensei in that it manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close. It is unknown if it can be used in a similar scale as Shinra Tensei or if it has the same five second limit

2nd:
Name:Shinra Tensei (神羅天征)
Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most, if not all, attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The only downside to this technique is that there is a short period when it is unusable after being used, though only for roughly five seconds. If one is sufficiently rooted to the ground, the repulsive forces can be resisted.

Shinra Tensei can also be used on a large scale for massive destruction. Before it can be used, Nagato must break his connection with all but the Deva path (presumably to channel all available chakra through it). A massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath in a titanic explosion. Using it on this scale shorten Nagato's lifespan and leaves him unable to use the Deva path for several minutes

2nd:
Name: Preta path
The Preta path (餓鬼道, Gakidō) was the third of Nagato's Six Paths of Pain to be seen. It was incapacitated during the invasion of Pain when it absorbed too much of Naruto Uzumaki's senjutsu chakra and turned into a toad statue.

Has 2 techs:

1st:
The Chakra Absorption Technique allows the user to absorb the physical and spiritual energy of an opponent. The user can absorb all of the opponent's chakra, causing death and also granting the user much more power. In the anime, it has been shown that stored-up energy can also be released in the form of a shock wave.

The user doesn't have to actually touch the opponent, since it is also possible to use it through other media, as Jirobo did with his Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness. The only necessary condition is some medium through which chakra can be channeled.

It is unknown if this technique is truly considered a jutsu or not since it has never been given an entry in any of the data books; however, it is not considered a kekkei genkai ability either, as it has been performed by two people with no known relation. Most likely, the technique is simply an effect of other jutsu, as so far only Yoroi Akado uses a plain chakra absorption technique, while Jirobo and Pain's chakra absorption abilities are effects of entirely different techniques all together.

2nd:
Name: Blocking Technique Absorption Seal (封術吸印, Fūjutsu Kyūin)
Type: No rank, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
User: Pain (Preta path)
Debut (Manga): Chapter 377
A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any spacial or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu technique, regardless of power, without harming the user.

This technique also has an offensive use. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (a la the Chakra Absorption Technique

3rd:

Name: Animal Path
Rabk: B
The Animal path (畜生道, Chikushōdō) was the second of Nagato's Six Paths of Pain to be seen. Jiraiya was able to capture it and send it to Konoha for study. The Preta path later destroys it during the invasion of Pain. This body was replaced with a new Animal path shortly before Pain set out for Konoha.

Has 3 summonings

1st:
Giant Rhino
Summoner: Pain (Animal path)
A large rhinoceros, this summon has a number of body piercings and Rinnegan eyes, implying it is being controlled by Pain. It is summoned during Pain's attack on Konoha, first to keep Shizune and her ANBU guards from learning Pain's secret and again during his fight with Naruto. Naruto throws it into the air with the strength given to him by Sage Mode, and it is subsequently killed by Gamaken.

Retrieved from "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Giant_Rhino"

2nd:
Giant Panda
Summoner: Pain (Animal Path)
A large panda, this summon has a number of body piercings and Rinnegan eyes, implying it is being controlled by Pain. It is summoned during Pain's fight with Jiraiya to protect the former from the latter's Hermit's Art: Hair Needle Barrage. It has rock-like skin, making it a useful defense.

Retrieved from "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Giant_Panda"

3rd:
rankl. B
name: Giant ram
Summoner: Pain (Animal path)
With an appearance similar to a large ram, this summon has a number of body piercings, along with Rinnegan eyes, implying it was being controlled by Pain. It was first summoned during Pain's fight with Jiraiya, where it charged at Jiraiya, forcing him into some sewers. Once Jiraiya entered Sage Mode, however, he easily repelled it. It was summoned again during Pain's attack on Konoha, where it was badly damaged by Naruto's Sage Art: Great Ball Rasengan and subsequently killed by Gamahiro.

4th:
Name: Shadow Clone Technique (影分身の術, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu; Viz "Art of the Shadow Doppleganger", English TV "Shadow Clone Jutsu", UK DVD "Art of Shadow Body Splitting")
Users: Naruto Uzumaki, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Shizune, Kakashi Hatake, Itachi Uchiha, Ebisu, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Jiraiya,[2] some Jonin-level ninja
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.

Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. In the anime, Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can distinguish clones from the original.

5th:
Name: Katon: Hi Ryuu Kuchiyose no Jutsu ( Literally meaning "Fire Release: Fire Dragon Summoning Technique", English TV "Fire Style: Fire Dragon Summoning")
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Summoning Technique is an other kind of the Summoning Technique. When you summones the flaming dragon, you can quickly choose if it is gonna appear under the opponent and frie him/her, or appear beneath the user. It breathes fire with an almost unlimited range

6th:

Description: When user finishes Hand seal string a giant cloud apears and out of the center a thousand lightning bolts fire towards the ground. Just befor impact they hook up aiming at the user. And about 10 ft. before it hits the user they all combine into a giant dragon. From there the person controls what the dragon does.

7th:
Name: Earth Release: Earth Crushing Spikes
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short to Mid-Range (0-10m)
Users: Hayai Sarutobi, Kisho Yasuo, Tora Uchiha (copied)
Hand Seals: Snake, Dragon, Tiger, Monkey, Ram and hit the ground with your hands
This jutsu was invented by Leaf Ninja, Hayai Sarutobi of the Sarutobi clan. He developed this technique while training with his father in the mountains. Hayai channels his earth chakra through the ground and causes and uprising of spiked earth that can impale his enemies. When Hayai is in Monkey Sage Mode, he can summon a huge forest of deadly earth spikes, similar to Kimimaro's Dance of the Seedling Fern.

Retrieved from "http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Earth_Crushing_Spikes"
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

Charka : 25385

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:15 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:32 pm

1st:
Name: Deva Path
The Deva path (天道, Tendō), Pain's first observed body, was the body of Yahiko in the Six Paths of Pain. It was the most-seen and used of the six paths, and acted as Nagato's representative during Akatsuki meetings. Its main abilities revolved around manipulating gravity, allowing it to repel or attract objects. The Deva path was permanently incapacitated after its chakra receivers were removed from its body following its defeat by Naruto Uzumaki. Konan took this body along with Nagato's body after he died and returned them to Amegakure.

Has 2 abbilities

1st:
Banshō Ten'in is a technique similar to Shinra Tensei in that it manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close. It is unknown if it can be used in a similar scale as Shinra Tensei or if it has the same five second limit

2nd:
Name:Shinra Tensei (神羅天征)

Shinra Tensei can also be used on a large scale for massive destruction. Before it can be used, Nagato must break his connection with all but the Deva path (presumably to channel all available chakra through it). A massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath in a titanic explosion. Using it on this scale shorten Nagato's lifespan and leaves him unable to use the Deva path for several minutes

2nd:
Name: Preta path
The Preta path (餓鬼道, Gakidō) was the third of Nagato's Six Paths of Pain to be seen. It was incapacitated during the invasion of Pain when it absorbed too much of Naruto Uzumaki's senjutsu chakra and turned into a toad statue.

Has 2 techs:

1st:

2nd:
Name: Blocking Technique Absorption Seal (封術吸印, Fūjutsu Kyūin)
Type: No rank, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
User: Pain (Preta path)
Debut (Manga): Chapter 377
A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any spacial or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu technique, regardless of power, without harming the user.

This technique also has an offensive use. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (a la the Chakra Absorption Technique

3rd:

Name: Kuchi yose No jutsu (tiger)
Does: Summon's a Tiger, in which i have three sisez
Small: (USED FOR MY SAGE MODE TOO) C
Medium: B
Huge: A

4th:

5th:

6th:

7th:
Name: Earth Release: Earth Crushing Spikes
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short to Mid-Range (0-10m)
Users: Hayai Sarutobi, Kisho Yasuo, Tora Uchiha (copied)
Hand Seals: Snake, Dragon, Tiger, Monkey, Ram and hit the ground with your hands
This jutsu was invented by Leaf Ninja, Hayai Sarutobi of the Sarutobi clan. He developed this technique while training with his father in the mountains. Hayai channels his earth chakra through the ground and causes and uprising of spiked earth that can impale his enemies. When Hayai is in Monkey Sage Mode, he can summon a huge forest of deadly earth spikes, similar to Kimimaro's Dance of the Seedling Fern.

Retrieved from "http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Earth_Crushing_Spikes"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zozo's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's jutsu's   Zozo's jutsu's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zozo's jutsu's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinsei :: Getting Started :: Rebirth Justus-
Jump to: