Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuro's Jutsu List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

Charka : 25385

Kuro's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Kuro's Jutsu List   Kuro's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:32 pm

name: Spatial Manipulation
Kuro is able to walk through space and move his body in and out of space allowing him to make different parts of his body appearing at different places at a time and allows him to teleport to places located far away from his current location.Also by focusing on an object Kuro is able to send the object to another dimension. What makes this technique feared by shinobis across the land is that it only affects the object of target and nothing else. Doesnt requires the use of chakra (if the oppponent is still within sight by the fifth post the part of the body that is being focused on will disappears)
Type: kekkei genkai,no rank, supplementery, All ranges

name: Lightning Manipulation
Allows Kuro to manipulate lightning regardless of manipulation, Doesnt requires the use of chakra.
Type: kekkei genkai,no rank. supplementery, All ranges

name: Fire Manipulation
Allows Kuro to manipulate fire regardless of manipulation. Doesnt requires the use of chakra.

name: Ice Manipulation
Allows Kuro to manipulate ice regardless of manipulation. Doesnt requires the use of chakra

name: Shadow Manipulation
Allows Kuro to manipulate shadow regardless of manipulation. Doesnt requires the use of chakra

name: Time Command
Aside from being able to manipulate space, Kuro is able to manipulate time.Afte over 300 years of training his mind, Kuro is able to use the full potential of time manipulation without harming the existence of those outside of it This technique allows Kuro to slow down an entire area. Only affects the area Kuro wishes to. Chakra used up depends on the scale of the size engulfing the area.Uses up 200 chakra points for each feet radius. Only lasts for 3 posts (2 of mine and 1 of oppponent's)

name: Soul Removal
The highest form of Kuro's kekkei genkai ability which makes Kuro feared throughout the land as the Soul Banisher. By meditating, Kuro is able to remove his soul from his body making this his most feared form however not the strongest. In this form, Kuro is able to pull souls out of a shinobi's body by passing through them. However in order to use this technique, Kuro needs ample time to meditate and when it started Kuro will take double the usual damage he will take from attacks. When the jutsu is complete however, Kuro's body will just be an empty shell. This technique also allows the ability for rebirth with 2/3 of Kuro's original chakra amount. (cannot be used if Kuro's chakra level is below 5000)

Special Abilities

Bones: during his time with orochimaru, thousands of experiments was done on Kuro and one of them is the durability of a human's body and by implanting Kuro's body with adamantine like substance that can withstand almost any kind of assault elementally and physically fused with chakra metal. Coupled with Kuro's kekkei genkai ability, Kuro takes half of the damage he will usually takes from attacks.

Regeneration: during his time with orochimaru, thousands of experiments was done on Kuro and one of them is high speed regeneration that makes Kuro almost an immortal due to orochimaru's aim for an immortal body.

Chakra Absorption Seal: an advanced sealing technique that enables Kuro to seal or absorb any chakra regardless of spacial or nature transformation and dispersing it into the air by running the chakra through his body and out. However if Kuro were to seal the chakra absorbed within himself, he is able to use that chakra's affinity without the need of Kuro being able to use that affinity in the first place. If Kuro were to choose to seal the chakra, Kuro is only able to seal one chakra type at a time.

Regeneration:
cuts and burns etc. takes up to 2 posts to heal (1 of opponents and 1 of mine)
limbs and bones takes up to 4 posts in order to heal (2 of opponents and 2 of mine)
partially dmged inner organs parts takes up to 6 posts to heal (3 of opponents and 3 of mine)
total regeneration takes up to 8 posts to heal (4 of opponents and 4 of mine)
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

Kuro's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Jutsu List   Kuro's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:59 pm

You need some type of rank cause you jutus use charka.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

Charka : 25385

Kuro's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Kuro's Complete jutsu list   Kuro's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:46 am

name: Spatial Manipulation
Kuro is able to walk through space and move his body in and out of space allowing him to make different parts of his body appearing at different places at a time and allows him to teleport to places located far away from his current location.Also by focusing on an object Kuro is able to send the object to another dimension. What makes this technique feared by shinobis across the land is that it only affects the object of target and nothing else. Doesnt requires the use of chakra (if the oppponent is still within sight by the fifth post the part of the body that is being focused on will disappears)
Type: kekkei genkai,S-rank, supplementery, All ranges

name: Time Command
Aside from being able to manipulate space, Kuro is able to manipulate time.After over 300 years of training his mind, Kuro is able to use the full potential of time manipulation without harming the existence of those outside of it This technique allows Kuro to slow down or speed up the time around an object or an area.
Type: kekkei genkai,SS-rank, supplementery, All ranges

name: Genesis
The highest form of Kuro's kekkei genkai ability which makes Kuro feared throughout the land as the Soul Banisher. By not moving for a short period of time, Kuro is able to remove his own soul from his body and survive thus making a body to soul link.With his soul free to move, Kuro is able to enters another shinobi's body and forcefully removes the shinobi's soul while his body still maintaining the hold on the opponent or while being elsewhere.(if the oppponent doesnt break free of the hold for five posts the opponent's soul will be removed and the oppponent will not be able to continue the match) Another secret to this technique is that it allows Kuro to survive an explosion that causes his body to disintegrates. With his soul still available, Kuro is able to reform his body back with 3/4 of his original chakra.
Type: kekkei genkai,SS+ rank, supplementery, All ranges

name: unknown
Hailing as the greatest genjutsu user in the senju clan history, Kuro's genjutsu is extremely potent to the extent that he able to kill his opponents through genjutsu.The genjutsu itself is completely irresistable. Once Kuro uses the genjutsu there is no escaping it unless Kuro wills it or until the opponent loses consciousness.
Type: genjutsu, A-rank, supplementery, All ranges

name: Summoning, Primeval
Kuro summons a dinosaur sized crocodile. The primeval, is not a summoning animal, it is a powerful and feared animal by even the most summons as it is untamed and dangerous. Kuro however managed to tame it and now the Primeval bears the same eyes as Kuro in proof that it is tamed by him. The Primeval possess the toughest hide amongst all the summons capable of withstanding Orochimaru's legendary kusanagi,a sword that is able to cut anything. The Primeval is capable of speech through telepathy and often seen interacting with Kuro during fights. The Primeval's nature chakra is earth and water.
Type: ninjutsu, B-rank, supplementery

Special Abilities

Bones: during his time with orochimaru, thousands of experiments was done on Kuro and one of them is the durability of a human's body and by implanting Kuro's body with adamantine like substance that can withstand almost any kind of assault elementally and physically fused with chakra metal. Coupled with Kuro's kekkei genkai ability, Kuro takes half of the damage he will usually takes from attacks.

Regeneration: during his time with orochimaru, thousands of experiments was done on Kuro and one of them is high speed regeneration that makes Kuro almost an immortal due to orochimaru's aim for an immortal body.

Chakra Absorption Seal: an advanced sealing technique that enables Kuro to seal or absorb any chakra regardless of spacial or nature transformation and dispersing it into the air by running the chakra through his body and out. However if Kuro were to seal the chakra absorbed within himself, he is able to use that chakra's affinity without the need of Kuro being able to use that affinity in the first place. If Kuro were to choose to seal the chakra, Kuro is only able to seal one chakra type at a time.

Regeneration:
cuts and burns etc. takes up to 2 posts to heal (1 of opponents and 1 of mine)
limbs and bones takes up to 4 posts in order to heal (2 of opponents and 2 of mine)
partially dmged inner organs parts takes up to 6 posts to heal (3 of opponents and 3 of mine)
total regeneration takes up to 8 posts to heal (4 of opponents and 4 of mine)

Kuro's kekkei genkai: Reordenado http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Reordenado.

Last edited by Kurotsuki Senju on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

Kuro's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Jutsu List   Kuro's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:53 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Kuro's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Jutsu List   Kuro's Jutsu List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuro's Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1