Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dai Bishamon.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai
Jonin
Dai

Charka : 12306

Dai Bishamon. Empty
PostSubject: Dai Bishamon.   Dai Bishamon. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:09 am

I would like to shoot for the 5-tails, would that be ok?

Basic Info

Name: Dai Bishamon
Nationality: His origin is obviously the original location of the 5-tailed beast, but he is now known as a straggler. He is descended from the original host's family, which explains why he looks so much like him and the village put the beast in him.
Personality: Dai is rather friendly for his appearance, his trust, though, is hard to earn ,but once you do, he will never abandon you.

Physical Stature: Medium-heavy build.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 98 kg.
Eye Color: Oddly enough, it is a milky light brown. Like he has cataracts, but solid colored.
Hair Color: Dark Brown-ish
Hair Style: It's more of a mop, he doesn't worry about it as he always keeps it under his sakkat/hat
Skin Colour: Fair
Accessories: A sakkat/hat and some sort of thing attached to his armor that allows the steam trapped under his armor to escape, effectively acting as a chimney.
Clothing: The same style of armor used by the Gobi host 300 years ago. A red full body suit of armor with an exhaust vent at the back.
Appearance: Like the avi. Covered mouth, sakkat, and full body armor.

Ninja Skills

Class: Yeah, I'm not sure. Jonin, maybe?
Weapons: OOOHHH. Can I have Kisame's Samehada?
Skills: AS the possessor of the 5-tails, Dai is naturally adept at using steam release and can manipulate it to such a high level that he has been known as Yuge Oni or Steam Demon. He is also adept at using said steam as cover during battles using his sword, a skill which helped him gain notoriety as a hitman. Highly skilled in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, not so much, probably average as he has not thought up to defend against genjutsu because he does not give the opponent the chance to cast it.
Bijuu: 5-tails. Gives adept knowledge of Steam release jutsus and as a consequence, Dai's body emits steam, lots of it, involuntarily, hence the armor thing.
Small weaknesses: Small weakness: During battles, he sometimes gets tunnel vision or being so focused that he loses the awareness of the environment (such as allies of the enemy) and thinks only to pound the other guy into the ground. Big weakness: More often than nought, he REFUSES to work in a team.

Background story:
TIS BE A SECRET XD

So, is it a go? or a no-go?

Last edited by Uchiha Madara on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minato Hyuuga
Jikokukage
Minato Hyuuga

Charka : 24289

Dai Bishamon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Bishamon.   Dai Bishamon. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:26 am

You cant get Kisames blade as that is one of the swordsman of the mist swords so riku has it
Back to top Go down
Dai
Jonin
Dai

Dai Bishamon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Bishamon.   Dai Bishamon. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:31 am

Ahh bummer. It wasn't listed on anybody's "create you Character' so I assumed. tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

Dai Bishamon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Bishamon.   Dai Bishamon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Approved, but i'll be changing your user name to Dai
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Dai
Jonin
Dai

Dai Bishamon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Bishamon.   Dai Bishamon. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:21 am

WOOHOO! PLease go ahead and change it. XD
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Mizukage
Riku Kaguya

Charka : 23642

Dai Bishamon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Bishamon.   Dai Bishamon. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:05 am

yeah dude you can have kisame's sword (as long as your good....if your not i'll cut off your hand....LOL JK, JK). Yeah, but just come to kiri and you can have it. But are you gonna like live in Kirigakure? Cause i saw that you're from iwagakure (place where the gobi is) but you kinda also said you were a loner or something. Maybe you could say you were FROM Kirigakure as was part of the group, had kisame's sword, but left for iwagakure. *shrugs* You choice though. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dai Bishamon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dai Bishamon.   Dai Bishamon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dai Bishamon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinsei :: Getting Started :: Create Your Rebirth Character-
Jump to: