Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurotsuki Senju

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

Charka : 25385

Kurotsuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Kurotsuki Senju   Kurotsuki Senju I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Basic Info
Name: Kurotsuki Rilenyth aka Kurotsuki Senju (currently using Kurotsuki Senju)
Nationality: Hikarigakure
Personality: moronic, fun loving, loves good food especially candies, works well in groups but is usually left behind due to being sort of a cry baby and whiner

Physical Stature:

Height: 5'8
Weight: 180lbs
Eye Color: black
Hair Color: black
Hair Style: short and messy
Skin Colour: tanned
Accessories: a white ring on middle finger
Clothing: black cloak and black mask with the hikarigakure symbol on the forehead
Appearance: looks like my display picture

Ninja Skills

Class: Kage
Weapons: a silver shiny straight edge katana with dragon engravings on the blade and the shadow blade which is two black crystal like blades with a dragon head engraved on each sides of the blades
Skills: master at taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu dojutsu: Reordenado
Small weaknesses: trusts people too much
Big weakness: clumsy at times even when in a dangerous situation which often leads to foiled sneak up

Background story: Born in the extinct Relenyth Clan, Kurotsuki was foreseen as a child with a future that will destroy the clan itself. Right after birth, Kuro's birth was heard of the first Hokage and was adopted into the Senju clan. In there, Kuro refines his skills in ninjutsu,taijutsu and genjutsu. But it was in genjutsu that he excells at. Kuro's skills in genjutsu came to be feared as his skill in genjutsu is refined to the point that the genjutsu itself is potent enough to kill an enemy. However it was at the age of eighteen that the true nature of Kuro starts to surface. One day during a mission he was assigned to with the Uchiha cops, he was almost killed due to a coupe de tat by six members of the Uchiha clan on the mission with fully developed mangekyou sharingans that had already killed the other members on the mission. Even with Kuro's excellent skill in ninjutsu,taijutsu and genjutsu, Kuro is almost defeated by the last remaining three after managing to dispose of the other three. However at the last moment, Kuro's eye starts to change, his pupil starts to turn into a slit and his entire eye burns such that it seems as if the flames are dancing in his eyes. And with this, Kuro successfully defeats the remaining three Uchihas and the enemies he was supposed to get rid of in the first place. However, already suffering major injuries from the previous fights with the Uchihas, Kuro collapsed and was found by Orochimaru.

By founding Kuro, Orochimaru felt like he have found the fountain of power aside from the sharingan and its branches. Orochimaru experiments on Kuro's body in hoping to make him the perfect immortal body for himself if his plans for Uchiha Sasuke were to fail. However, one day, Kuro wakes up with his bloodline ability activated and escapes from Orochimaru's base. Angered, Orochimaru went up to face against Kuro but failed in killing Kuro due to Kuro's near perfect immortality like Orochimaru himself. In the end Orochimaru is only able to erase a part of Kuro's memories and Kuro sealing Orochimaru's abilities to use nature based ninjutsu.

Three hundred long years has passed and there's a rumour going around that the Hikarigakure's kage possesses the extinct and legendary Reordenado

Last edited by Kurotsuki Senju on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

Kurotsuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki Senju   Kurotsuki Senju I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Approved.

Only thing is the time control part of your power will be ouside battle only. If you used it in battle it would be god mod.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

Charka : 25385

Kurotsuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki Senju   Kurotsuki Senju I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Shadow blades Abilites:

Tsuinburiza-Do, a pair of unbreakable black sword with the abilities to freeze anything it cuts even any kind of chakra to the point where the slightest cut will freeze the part that was hit and slowly it will freeze the entire body of the opponent and their chakra to the core.It is unknown where Kuro keep his shadow blades as he is seen to not be carrying them around with him.

First strike: 20 of my posts
Second strike: 18 of my posts
Third strike: 16 of my posts
Fourth strike: 14 of my posts
Fifth strike: 12 of my posts
Sixth strike: 10 of my posts

and so on and so forth
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

Kurotsuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki Senju   Kurotsuki Senju I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Kurotsuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki Senju   Kurotsuki Senju I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurotsuki Senju
Page 1 of 1