Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valley of the End

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ayame Uchiha
Sannin
Ayame Uchiha

Charka : 18037

Valley of the End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:35 pm

ok then lets go to the uchiha village then

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
high-speed movement technique. It is described as 'appearing with the wind and disappearing like the wind.' A very basic jutsu, it appears that most shinobi above Genin-rank know it.

Using chakra to activate the body, the user is able to move from one point to another with extreme speeds. This super-fast movement is almost impossible to see with the naked eye. To a normal person, it would seem as if the user has teleported. The amount of Chakra used depends on the distance and elevation between the user and the destination

and i disappear
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Sannin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:52 pm

*i appear intop of the madaras head and stand there looking down...hmm..i wonder what i should do..i guess i will have to train a bit more
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

Charka : 22564

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Zozo stands on the top of madara's hear looking down at everything (remmber this is after Ayame was here) he then looks at the river, and let's himself fall down into teh river, then swimming around..
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Sannin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 pm

hmm...he seems pretty decent of he has enough guts to jump down from here...and then he jumps from the head right after him and while he is falling by madaras body he unsheads his blade fromt his back and stabs the rocks to slow himself down and then push himself farther in the water but landing ontop of it staying up facing zozo*
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Zozo Turned around looking At Sin..... you are the guy i saw disapearing, thats quite some speed if i cant see you, i am impressed
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Sannin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:08 pm

yea it is but it is not that hard of a jutsu but it will take some time i had quiete some time to train....but i am the new sannin of konaha and i need to train for a bit..
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:11 pm

ohh hello.... i am the upcomming rai kage, or i hope so he swam up so he was able to stand on the water, and reached out his hand to shake Ayame's
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Sannin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:13 pm

*looks at zozo and shakes his hand* future raikage huh thats a decent title...but to tell you the truth to be a kage is pretty much alot of work and frankly i dont like it so im just the right hand of the hokage irou..
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Zozo shoke his hand too, yea but if i become raikage, i become famous, and i can get all the hotties!"!!!
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Sannin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:18 pm

wow you sound just like an old friend that i believe his name was zozo as well....crazy bastard sometimes...he really was something though
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Ohh yea, my name is Zozo too, Zozo Hurley!!, pleased ta meet ya
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Sannin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:21 pm

ahh...that was his name i remember now ofcourse it was a long time ago....but either way you wanna practice a little just for fun...
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Zozo looked at the man, he was clearly a looney.... then he bursted out in laugh. HAHAHAH you telling me, that you know my grand grand pa or so?
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Sannin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:24 pm

.....hehehe....why yes i do...about three hundred years old...
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Raikage
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Zozo looked at teh Crazy man, maybe he should put him in restraints........ soo you are telling me, that you are over 300 years old??
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Sannin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:10 pm

yes i am...im mainly one of the origanal uchihas aswell im Ayame Uchiha and was part of the akatsuki but those were old days and im a changed man now...actually i have alot of secrets but for now lets keep it at that ok
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Sannin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:06 am

well either way im gonna train for a bit...if ya wanna help no prob cya and he starts to walk away towards the waterfall
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Sannin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:15 am

but before he starts to train his stomach starts to growl....oh i guess im still human hehehe well ima go eat be right back

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
high-speed movement technique. It is described as 'appearing with the wind and disappearing like the wind.' A very basic jutsu, it appears that most shinobi above Genin-rank know it.

Using chakra to activate the body, the user is able to move from one point to another with extreme speeds. This super-fast movement is almost impossible to see with the naked eye. To a normal person, it would seem as if the user has teleported. The amount of Chakra used depends on the distance and elevation between the user and the destination

and heads for the ramen shop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valley of the End   Valley of the End - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valley of the End
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2