Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ancient Earth Valley

Go down 
+4
Irou Uchiha
Nishi
Minato Hyuuga
Hanzo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

Charka : 25385

The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:56 am

starts to swirl and disappears as a man that seems awfully familiar to irou walks out of it

hey!! irou!!...its been 300 years since i last saw you...you're not going to interfere with the fight inside there do you???

Kuro stands in front of the dome.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
Tsuchikage
Hanzo

Charka : 26850

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 am

*in my head*
hanzo-you still there?
kyuubi-Yeah...but i you and your friends have to do something quick!
hanzo-i know pal...i promise i won't loose you!
*hanzo struugles to get out until an kunai my robe used the my feet to kick it at nishi and it explodes*
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:21 am

As the piece of the dome fell the 6 gods that surround Nishi was no longer there. Instead there was a huge dense shadow ball covering where Nishi and the gods use to be. His laughter could still be heard coming from the dome.

That was a good try but as long as had my 6 other gods around me i am untouchable.

The dome faded away revealing Nishi standing in the middle. He waved his hands and the two goda that attacked returned to his side. With the kage still chained up Nishi slowly made his way over to him, with each step Nishi took the kages shadow began to move and open slowly sucking him in.

As more of the pieces of the dome fell Nishi waved his hand and they began to turn into shadow mirrors. ach mirror reflected off each other making it look like many Nishi and many kages.

I used my 6 other gods to protect from that attack. And your friend made it easier on me to do my mirror trick.

Nishi stopped infont of the kages chained up body.

Lets get that bijuu

He said with a smile as a shadow rose and engulfed him and the kage.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Hollis
Gokage Sennin

Charka : 39000

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 am

27500-3000=24500
*a light appears in the sky *
~hiccup~
*60 kurai's fall from the sky and looks like there glowing*
clones: heavenly rasengan
*the clones come down each targeted at an individual nishi clone. they each make contact with a nishi and both the clones and the nishis explode from the force. ten clones left*
clones: looks like mirrors~hiccup~were so beautiful!
*five of the clones do rasendordis to destroy the mirrors*
5 clones: thats done. strong mirrors though~hiccup~
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

Charka : 27246

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:37 am

Irou starts to smile

Im going to destroy you all

Irou activates his sharingan

This jutsu is going to injure me since I dont have full control since I cant use Eternal Mnagekyou

Irou holds his hand out as the sky turns black

See Nishi the last time I used this jutsu you blocked it but now im going to mess you up

Black flames starts to pour from the sky as everything around Irou starts to turn to ashes.The black flames start to form arround Irou's hand

Kuro if you dont want to die move

Irou use Shunshin no Jutsu to disappear pas Kuro and appears above mirrors

Die Nishi Dragon of the darkness flames

Irou fires a massive black dragon made of black flames and fire it at

16500-3000=13500-4000=9500

Dragon of the Darkness Flame
Offensive,Defensives SS-rank
This technique involves irou creating dragons of fire from demon world using his demon energy to lure the flames to him and then releasing them in the direction of his target/enemy. The dragon cannot be controlled directly once released, however eventually Irou learns to absorb the dragon once it is stopped and thrown back at him. This puts him in a temporary super state where his offensive and defensive abilities, though it uses up a lot of his energy. As the series progresses, irou can use the dragon at will without seriously damaging his

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
high-speed movement technique. It is described as 'appearing with the wind and disappearing like the wind.' A very basic jutsu, it appears that most shinobi above Genin-rank know it
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:42 am

Kuro sighs as the black dragon flame starts to distorts and gets sucked away

...what the hell happened to you..irou...haiz...disappointing...

Kuro turns towards irou as the area on irou's hands starts to distorts forming a swirl

tick tock..

ooc:
name: Spatial Manipulation
Kuro is able to walk through space and move his body in and out of space allowing him to make different parts of his body appearing at different places at a time and allows him to teleport to places located far away from his current location.Also by focusing on an object Kuro is able to send the object to another dimension. What makes this technique feared by shinobis across the land is that it only affects the object of target and nothing else. Doesnt requires the use of chakra (if the oppponent is still within sight by the fifth post the part of the body that is being focused on will disappears)
Type: kekkei genkai,S-rank, supplementery, All ranges
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:46 am

Irou holds his arm from using the black flames

Damn Kuro you get on my nerves

Irou looks his arm

This cant be the end

Irou rushes toward Kurai
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:48 am

Kuro lets out a big sigh and dash after irou while the distortion around irou's hands starts to intensify

come on irou....you're not like this...

Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:51 am

Irou looks at kuro as he runs

Die Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

Irou fires a fireball from close range at kuro

9500-750=8750

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally (as evidenced by Kakashi Hatake's ability to use the jutsu without burning his mask). The Uchiha clan uses the technique as a "coming of age" technique. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most Genin should not be able to do this technique
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Gokage Sennin

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 am

clones: ~hiccup~ ah another one*sigh*
*suddenly a clone appears behind irou and puts him over his shoulder before kuro reaches him. it then appears next to the other clones*
clones: byyyyyeeeeeeeee..~hiccup~
*a portal appears over the clones and they are sucked in. they dissappear with irou*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Hikarikage
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:55 am

Kuro stops running and sighs

haiz....what a waste of good prey....well..seems like everything's ok..

Kuro's body starts to distorts as he disappears.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Hokage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:55 am

What are you doing

Irou tries to get out

I have to save Hanzo
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Gokage Sennin

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:58 am

*in the portal*
"shut up, you kages are so silly"
*knocks irou out*
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Charka : 21120

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 am

'I wake up'
Huh what happened
'I look around'
Aww man I missed the fight
'I stand up and leave'
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Sannin
Ryu

Charka : 17888

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 pm

*Ryu stops by the battle feild and get hanzo paths*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ancient Earth Valley   The  Ancient Earth Valley - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ancient Earth Valley
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2