Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flare Raikoumaru

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flare Raikoumaru
Chunin
Flare Raikoumaru

Charka : 1174

Flare Raikoumaru Empty
PostSubject: Flare Raikoumaru   Flare Raikoumaru I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:27 am

Basic Info

Name: Flare Raikoumaru
Nationality: Iwakagure
Personality: slightly lazy, doesn't expect much from himself, always striving to get stronger, has an instinctive attraction to battle, works well with others, sharp observation skills but is limited because his mind isn't very flexible like Shikamaru's

Physical Stature

Height: 5'
Weight: 100 lbs
Eye Color: yellow
Hair Color: dark blue
Hair Style: flat but long
Skin Color: tan
Accessories: none
Clothing: full sleeve white shirt underneath a red t-shirt. Blue shorts and legs are bandaged. Stone village headband wrapped very loosely around neck
Appearance: has a burn mark on his cheek. I will make a character pic and add it as part of my signature later on

Ninja Skills

Class: Chunin
Weapons: a 3 bladed claw, like the one that Sora from the filler of naruto shippuden used...
Skills: Since he has a lightning type chakra nature, naturally, he uses lightning type jutsu. He charges his lightning natured chakra through the claws and making his blades very sharp. He has average taijutsu skills. Genjutsu skills are pathetic, and is good as done if he ever runs into someone adept at genjutsu. Has limited medical training. Currently working on drawing out fire nature from his chakra
Small weaknesses: like i said, genjutsu is troublesome for him, and he doesn't have good defense against it.
Powers: Curse Mark tech. Doesn't know when he received the bite, but has the same curse mark as Tayuya. Has trained himself to the second state and has pretty good control over it, but it acts up if Flare's in a weak condition. His skills and chakra are greatly enhanced but gets tired after using it. He grows a horn and two bat-like wings. And not those crappy hand things that Sasuke gets, actually bat wings coming out of his back. He however does ocassionly has spasms from the curse mark, but it'll only happen when he's incredibly weak.
Origin
From the outskirts of town, his parents were killed by rogue ninja when he was young. Out of the town, he was done for alone, he had suffered burns and such and has one to this day on his left cheek. Another ninja had taken care of him out of pity and taught him ninja tech. He was not an Iwakagure ninja so he didn't reveal his name. (His hospitality is somewhat like when Jiraiya trained Yahiko, Konan and Nagato). When Flare was ready to fend for himself he came back to town to be a ninja.

Last edited by Flare Raikoumaru on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Rosutorikujou Sennin
Nishi

Charka : 60907

Flare Raikoumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Raikoumaru   Flare Raikoumaru I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:42 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinsei.forumotion.net
Flare Raikoumaru
Chunin
Flare Raikoumaru

Flare Raikoumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Raikoumaru   Flare Raikoumaru I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 pm

here's Flare... Flare Raikoumaru Flare_11
Back to top Go down
Flare Raikoumaru
Chunin
Flare Raikoumaru

Flare Raikoumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Raikoumaru   Flare Raikoumaru I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:04 pm

here's his second state...Flare Raikoumaru Flare_12
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Charka : 21120

Flare Raikoumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Raikoumaru   Flare Raikoumaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:16 am

Hey flare...Theres something I don't get..how come u have a second state??
Back to top Go down
Flare Raikoumaru
Chunin
Flare Raikoumaru

Flare Raikoumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Raikoumaru   Flare Raikoumaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:46 pm

curse mark dude -_-
take note of the curse mark above the second state Flare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flare Raikoumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Raikoumaru   Flare Raikoumaru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flare Raikoumaru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinsei :: Getting Started :: Create Your Rebirth Character-
Jump to: