Naruto Shinsei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinsei

The rebirth of Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiba Hakumei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiba Hakumei
Kurikage

Charka : 23206

Kiba Hakumei Empty
PostSubject: Kiba Hakumei   Kiba Hakumei I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:36 am

Name: Kiba Hakumei
Nationality: Kurisutarugakure
Personality:he is very cold a murderous

Physical Stature:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 196 lbs.
Eye Color: red
Hair Color white
Hair Style: long hanging till his shoulder
Skin Colour: white
Accessories:a necklace of three swords
Clothing:a black cloak and rain hat similar to akatsuki but cloak is pure black
Appearance: What does your character look like? Haru from rave master

Ninja Skill

Class: Kage
Weapons: two light weight devices that are filled with kunai and shuriken that surrond each arm and when activate fire the kunai and shuriken at high speeds and a sword similar to sasukes but is black with red lines. The shadow blade Hakunagi
Skills: Such as the power you have..good at taijutsu and ninjutsu, but completly useless when it comes to genjutsu. The Shyakugan
Small weaknesses: Genjutsu can't do it and useless when confronted with it. Well that's actually a big weakness but it's my small weakness

[size=18]Background story:
Born in the village hidden in the mist as the 6 tails host I was feared for that and my red eyes though of as a monster when It came time for me to be a ninja they immediately made me gennin. They were afraid of what would happen if I failed, as the years went by I was placed on nothing less than a b rank mission after my first. I became a weapons master and continued to be feared by the village, except for by one person her name was Dahlia and she was known as the most beautiful girl in the village the exact opposite of me, everyone loved and she loved all them back. She eventually came up to me and told me that she was not scared ever and that I was just as scared of the villagers as they are of me. I lived in happiness for once for a short time after that day and fell in love with Dahlia, and we spent all of or time together until one day when I was badly wounded and was reacted back to the village by member of the akatsuki, as I healed the villagers protected me even Dahlia risked her precious life for me. I left my house to finish the akatsuki members that followed me and from there I saw them murder my beautiful Dahlia with no remorse, I went crazy and the six tails took over unleashing three of the tails before the akatsuki knew I had torn them apart and made a villagers scared of me once more. I had left the village to travel to find help from other host to control this power so that I can destroy all of akatsuki for taken Dahlia away only then will I return to my home. Though i had taken the name of Hakumei the name of my mother i had soon that i was a member of the Kurosaki clan. This powerful clan of the lost land are the holder of the Shyakugan, this is the kekki genkai of a a sharingan byakugan user that was the beginning of the of the Kurosaki clan he was like another Uchiha Madara and lived for a long time past a normal life. I am his son, the son of the first Kurokage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Name: Bubble Release: Bubble Minefield
Type: Offensive
Description: I release a mass amount bubbles in the area that explode on contact in a 500 meter radius.

2. Name: Water Release: Aqua Skin
Type: Support
Description: A jutsu that allows the user to transform their skin into an element.He/She takes a fourth of their elemental chakra and stores it into,well, all over. (- 3000)

3. Name: Water Release-Hydra Bullet
Description: Using this technique not only requires a large amount of chakra but also precise chakra control since you must control three water dragons at once. (-3000)

4. Name: Bubble Release: Black Bubble Barrage
Description: I fire a mass amount of bubbles at my opponent, the bubbles hit like they are stone.

5. Name: Bubble Release: Big Reflect Bubble
Type: Defensive/offensive
Description: A great defense that cant be broken and all attacks are bounced back at the opponent with double the power. it last for 6 post(3 of mine 3 of my opponents)

6. Name: Water Release: Ending Hydra Cry
Description: i focus a lot of chakra into the water and then freely many serpent heads fly out of the water attacking the enemy and exploding on impact, after enough time nine heads emerge from the water and all strike at once trapping the opponent. (-6000)

7. Name: Water Release: Merman Transformation Justu
Desription: This justu allows me to take a fish like form and breathe underwater. (- 6000)

8. Water Release: Black Mist Coffin Jutsu
Description: After performing a long string of hand seals this jutsu traps the target in a black mist. The first stage of the attack slowly destroys all the senses except touch, afterward the fog begins to suffocate the flow of chakra causing it to stop moving. The final stage results in the black mist crushing the targets body. Those with high chakra control can bring back the chakra flow. (- 6000)

9. Name: Summoning Jutsu - Demon Hydra Osarak
Type: Summoning/offense
Description: Kiba summon a demonic nine head serpent which each head has different qualities one for each basic charka element fire,water,wind,earth and lightning, and the rest are space/time, light, dark, and Summoning (this summon many tiny baby poisonous serpents), this jutsu take a massive amount of water to use and is one of the highest ranked summonings (-15000)

10.Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type:Offensive/Supplementary
Description: After spitting out a great volume of water from his mouth, the enemy is swallowed up by this advancing surge and crushed. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. When used with Kiba's enormous chakra, even dry wastelands will turn into an ocean. (-3000)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hakunagi, literally; Spirit Cutter, It like the Kusanagi Sword is unbreakable and can cut through any substance. Like Samehada, it can cut through chakra. Due to certain Cyber Crystals in the blade, it can absorb chakra as well. It also has shown to be able to trasform into a Naginata. It is able to conduct Kiba's Elemental Chakra and the absorbed chakra, allowing him to make jutsu unique to the sword and himself. Also the sword can only be used by him and if taken it can teleport back to him.
Back to top Go down

Kiba Hakumei
Page 1 of 1